Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Help

Bobr

Practically every time I come on here the page freezes and I get this.   Am I doing something wrong?

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by Bobr
spelling mistake

14 minutes ago, Bobr said:

page freezes and I get this

Have a look at:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=secure-ds.serving-sys&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=wepnV6OVH_PS8AeHzYHoCg

or just Google: secure-ds.serving-sys

The script may be the result of some programme (mal-ware) that has installed itself.ohmy.png

Warning: Be cautious of anyone offering to "Remove" malware, they may just add more of their own. View sites, but don't "accept" anything unless confident of the site!

I have had a different problem, been very bad this morning.

Typing into this Posting or Editing window, the displayed text falls miles behind my typing (& I am not that fast, two fingers max!), & the words come on the screen Veeeery Slowlysad.png, worse than an old 110baud teletype, not that many people here will remember those!

Peter.

Thanks Peter but I don't think that's the problem.   It doesn't redirect me or anything else, it just freezes the page.

What browser do you use?

If it is Firefox, there is some useful info on how to block scripts from running.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/warning-unresponsive-script

And I would trust anything I got directly from the mozilla.org Firefox site.

There are a lot of eyes looking out to spot any errors or malware on that site.

Peter.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club