Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mini 0805 Dashcam

TomsFocus

Hi guys,

So my 0801 has completely died now. :sad: 

Looking for a replacement, with the main criteria being compact size, sticky pad (sucker wont work where I want it) and a screen.  So guessing the 0805 is the ideal replacement really!

Problem is they seem to be quite expensive, around £50-£60, I'm sure I didn't pay anywhere near that for the 0801 a couple of years ago!  Anyone know where to find them cheaper?  Or if there are any others that are actually the same just a different brand?  I can't work out which are just cheap copies.  Also not sure whether I should get a GPS one or not, I do occasionally stray over posted limits so that may cause more harm than use lol.

Also, I will be needing a new micro(?) SD card for the new dashcam, preferably bigger than 32GB, any recommendations?

Cheers
Tom

Check this site out. (You may already be aware since your 0806 is featured) http://www.techmoan.com/what-is-the-best-dashcam/

I have the AutoVox Wedge Cam (called the A11 on his site) Another name for it is the B50 something or other. @Stoney871  aka Clive has one too 

On TechMoan he has the G1W under Best Cheap Camera (from China) 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I see the wedge cam is over £50 as well though.

Want something as discrete as that or the mini 0805 but for about £30.

Been searching on and off for weeks and still not found anything to meet my budget and criteria. :sad:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club