Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing seat material ?

Ian Lanc

Long shot here but has anyone removed a modern day car seat and took it to bits & removed all the seat material and replaced with brand new covering ?

My drivers seat looks pretty well worn despite having only covered 33,000 and got the chance to buy brand new genuine ford replacement covers.

easy enough to do, just take your time.

• Like 2

Thanks Ian.

Been looking around the net and spotted this full seat set which I reckon I could get for £200, its from a 15 plate fiesta and the car has only done 12,000 miles.

The Fiesta I have is the Titanium with the mass of 50p shapes melted into the cloth, every fiesta seems to have have this style, but what you think of this newer style of seats ? Ugly ? Really terrible ? tacky ? not bad ? nice ? 

$_57 (2).JPG

$_57 (3).JPG

$_57 (4).JPG

59 minutes ago, Ian Lanc said:

Thanks Ian.

Been looking around the net and spotted this full seat set which I reckon I could get for £200, its from a 15 plate fiesta and the car has only done 12,000 miles.

The Fiesta I have is the Titanium with the mass of 50p shapes melted into the cloth, every fiesta seems to have have this style, but what you think of this newer style of seats ? Ugly ? Really terrible ? tacky ? not bad ? nice ? 

$_57 (2).JPG

$_57 (3).JPG

$_57 (4).JPG

I have those seats in my Fiesta and they are pretty comfy, I think they look good and suit the Fiesta really well, also they aren't too hard to clean unless you have cats or other molting fluffballs as I call them :P Overall though I don't think you can go wrong with them mine have done about 10.5k miles and besides not being too clean, there's no rips tears or stains and seem to be pretty resistant to damage.

• Like 1