Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune/Pumaspeed?

Danzzza

Mountune Fiesta Vs PumaSpeed Fiesta?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Mountune Fiesta Vs PumaSpeed Fiesta? What would you have?

• Mountune
    • PumaSpeed

mountune with the carbon fibre exterior pack, oof

Mountune looks better than Pumaspeed, but can't say that either of them does anything for me.

The Mk6 (.5 ??) behind the Pumaspeed Mk7 looks pretty good.....

mountune just has it for me,

but to be honest I dont like any of them,

I would not have the styling kit just the performance upgrade.

Pumaspeed looks too chav-tastic for me. Ruins the look of the MK7. Mountune looks ok, as its not too OTT

if i had to choose it would be mountune , but i dont like the yellow rim on the wheels , personally i think the fiesta looks better without all the decal , it really does'nt need it as it stands out anyway

Is this just the superficial look of the two as there are bits of each that I like (the black bit under the headlights on the Pumaspeed - the subtlety of the Mountune) however I would have thought that having the exterior packs is missing the point - both of these cars should be about engine mods, power increases etc. and you can't choose the best onew ithout driving them both.

Neither, the Pumaspeed one in particular looks like it has a shopping list on it with all those tacky stickers, prefer it standard myself

Only thing I like if the front splitter on the Pumaspeed model

If we are talking about the tuning, I'd go for the Mountune, because of the Ford support and warranty.

If we're talking looks... neither :P . I prefer a car as standard as possible. If I had to pick, it would be the mountune again. There are fewer stickers, and the wheels can be had without the yellow rim.

If we're talking looks... neither :P . I prefer a car as standard as possible. If I had to pick, it would be the mountune again. There are fewer stickers, and the wheels can be had without the yellow rim.

Yeah I would go along with that to SS - there is something fun about having a Q car!

i would goo for puma speed but there both a rip off! soo im goin for my own thing!

and i aint evan had my tuning done by them i have had mine done at urban-racing!

• 1 year later...

Their both awful.

It amazes me that a car with such a good looking body shape that more hasnt been done by the tuning companies to offer up something better than a few transferrs.

Neither, they both look awful, both companies need applauding in managaing to make a great looking car look so bad/chavvy. Never understood this fascination of sticking sticky back plastic to cars.

But, as in everything, each to their own, you pays your money you takes your choice.

what performance upgrades are on these two cars? or is it basically just the stickers/bodywork thats been changed?

Would have none of them near my car :lol:

But I prefer the subtle mountune yellow

Lets put it like this, ive heard far better comments from people who have delt with mountune, rather than the not so good comments about pumaspeed

• 2 weeks later...

How can anyone say this looks 'chavvy' ? http://www.mountuneperformance.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=190&Itemid=111

We've designed our own body parts to enhance the car, offer a cat-back, 140PS upgrade and in the next month a 155PS upgrade (the only people offering a cam upgrade).

Suspension and brake upgrades are also on the way... what more could we actually do?!

How can anyone say this looks 'chavvy' ? http://www.mountuneperformance.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=190&Itemid=111

We've designed our own body parts to enhance the car, offer a cat-back, 140PS upgrade and in the next month a 155PS upgrade (the only people offering a cam upgrade).

Suspension and brake upgrades are also on the way... what more could we actually do?!

An official remap for the TDCi :D

Sorry Dave, couldn't resist. I know you've given your reasons before why there isn't one and that Ford themselves are the deal-breaker.

Andy,

Believe me I bring diesel upgrades up at every possible opportunity with our friends over the road - this is something we are extremely keen to produce so watch this space!

Best regards,

Dave

Dave are you taking bookings for the mp155 thinking of having done in march

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club