Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chrome surround foglight.!!

boodachris

Helllo eveyone, Im new to this site :D and a new proud owner of a fiesta zetec s mrk 7 vision blue :):) Had the car for a week now and i love it, its looks amazing even when still thats kanetic design for ya. hehe :P.

Right my question is on my car now i have the black plastic foglight surrounds and was thinking about getting the chrome surrounds have heard they are 15pound each from the ford branch. what you think????

For me I wouldn't, but only because the Zetec S is distinguished from the Zetec/Titanium which have the chrome surrounds,

But it's your car - if you like them then go for it ;)

Again it's your car but i would stick with the Black.

I also tend to recognise a Zetec S far quicker for the black fogs

Personally, I think that the chrome looks better than the black plastic. Would have thought that plastic trim would be used on the base models, so was surprised they don't seem have chrome on the Zetec S as well as the Titanium as it looks like the 1.4 Zetec does have chrome trim and personally I think it looks quite smart.

Thanks guys... might do some picture hunting and compare the two, sure that will make my mind up,lol.....

i would stick with plastic unless you were/could get the whole car done in chrome? , personally i prefer the chrome finish , it makes the car look a lot more classy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club