Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Blue oval fan ..

E TEA 66

Hi every one i'm Ian from the North West and i've been lurking on here for a short while now but decided today  just to stop looking and become a part of this great club as i'm looking for info on either a Mk4/5 Fiesta as i'm planning on getting one a bit later on in a couple of months as i use to have a Mk4 7 years ago but got rid in favour of a bigger car but seen as i only need a small car again i just want another cheap Fiesta as i loved my old one and have missed it so any way less of the waffle and i look forward to seeing you all around this wonderful place .

Cheers Ian ..

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Hi n welcome to the friendly crew 

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome guys as i'm loving being on here already ..

• Like 1

Hello & welcome along to the forum, blue oval fan and you've painted it red judging by your display picture lol

• Like 1

Noo the colour is blue :laugh: . Thanks for the welcome Preecematt and that pic was just a stop gap until i could find something more suitable and any way the title refers to Fords in general ..

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome Ryan and i see your local ish too 8) ..

On 7/5/2016 at 11:59 PM, E TEA 66 said:

Noo the colour is blue :laugh: . Thanks for the welcome Preecematt and that pic was just a stop gap until i could find something more suitable and any way the title refers to Fords in general ..

Where abouts in Cheshire are you based?? I used to work in Broomhall  

• Like 1

Hello & welcome :smile:

7 hours ago, Preecematt said:

Where abouts in Cheshire are you based?? I used to work in Broomhall  

I'm  around an hours drive up from there along the motorway as i'm in the Stockport area at the south end of the Greater Manchester area so i imagine you won't of been around my neck of the woods when you worked in Broomhall then ..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club