Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replace air filter & options.

Dave1981

So It's time to change the air filter on my mk2.5 2.0. Read alot of articles Inc some on here about what to buy and thort I'd just gauge ppls opinions on here, I know I'm prob gonna open a can of worms with this post btw so sorry in advance..

Being I've "only got a N/A 2.0" and it's stock part from iridium plugs, it is worth sticking a green filter or other make in it. Or am I better saving the cash n shoving a stock oem filter in it. 

Anyone?

K&n n pipercross filter are nice pal also nice deep sound on throttle response 

save your cash and fit regular oem ford filters and just change them more often , every 2 years should do it   :-)

Sorry misread this post thought you were looking to upgrade induction.

agree with biff55 just stick with reg oem n reg filter change n should be ok pal.

Nice one :)

oem filters to restrictive... go up grade. you wont notice any difference, but your engine will breathe better. oem are like 25-30 quid... green or k and n are like 39 quid. worth investment.... 

16 hours ago, martyntdci said:

oem filters to restrictive... go up grade. you wont notice any difference, but your engine will breathe better. oem are like 25-30 quid... green or k and n are like 39 quid. worth investment.... 

ford air filters can be bought on eBay for under £20.

and the RS uses the same stock filter so cant be that restrictive if its good for over 300bhp...........

Just get a normal K&N filter no open air or anything but you wont notice much of a difference i gave up with induction kits after having loads of issues cause of the MAF so just stuck a K&N Panel Filter in

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club