Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new Zetec S S1600 (2010)

Ruggy

Hey all, I've just joined this site after seeing a few posts about other members' cars in this forum. I'll be sure to stay active here :)

I picked up my Zetec S S1600 from my local Ford dealership and I love her, picture of her below (with a filter on as I used it for Facebook).

Hope to see you all around :)

2wp5spj.jpg

Only just realised these only have 118bhp :O I thought Ford would have given the S1600 more..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

7 minutes ago, GingerFlame said:

Only just realised these only have 118bhp :O I thought Ford would have given the S1600 more..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I always thought they had 138 or something like the fiesta metal?

isnt the s1600 138ps? 

Do a reg check! 118bhp :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

oh yeah lol well learn something new :O 

In all fairness the S1600 is just a tarted up Zetec S ! Nothing wrong with the Zetec S mind you, I really like them.

If I was ford I'd have had the wheels in graphite grey with a diamond turned face on them - to make this car stand out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club