Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT: Modern Warfare 2

Reel105

Hey guys.

I'm working a midnight launch for MW2 tonight. Going to play it as soon as I get back. Probably won't sleep for a couple of days.

Am I sad or is this going to be pretty much the norm for this one?

Ian

Hey guys.

I'm working a midnight launch for MW2 tonight. Going to play it as soon as I get back. Probably won't sleep for a couple of days.

Ian

im gutted the blockbusters in my town is not doing midnight launch! i asked them and they said it was beacuse they had no other competition!

My store is opening, as are the two Game's nearby (even though we're technically the same company).

Going to be a busy one.

my pre order will be here tomoz and then i will be doing no work for the rest of the week :lol:

good luck to whoever asked me to make a website for them :lol:

Cant wait to get it. its going to be awesome :) getting it tonight on the midnight launch

Already playing it as my Game Pre Order arrived today. :lol:

BTW, it freakin' rocks like you cannot believe and, yes, I play all the CoD series.

Not getting it until christmas sadly.... if I did get it, absolutely no school work would get done... at all....ever :D

I want it so badly :P

Hey guys.

Ian

I would say pretty much the norm, as before, 90% of people will totally ignore the single player and go straight online and stay there!! I have to wait till Christmas as I have upgraded to a PS3 slim but I've asked for the money it cost me on top of the exchange as a Christmas pressy, couldn't think of anything else. So I am gonna have to wait to play Uncharted 2 and MW2 :( Ah well I often just get pawnd by 13 year olds anyway :rolleyes:

where is this postie?? plus have to comment this is the most ive ever paid for a game i think, i went for the hardened edition with the steelbook case etc

It is !Removed! awesome, watched my mate on MY copy yesterday while i was getting ready for darts. Not played it yet but hopefully tonight

still waitin for mine in the post. said before 12 thought so not long and then i will play on my lunch break wooooooooooo cant wait :lol:

postie jast walked straight past my house, no game, what the hells he doing

i think im in love :lol:

btw, Quarry What a map!!!!!

Bit violent (and disturbing) strolling through the airport and just mowing down anything that moves...and then mow it down some more just to make sure :o :o I'm liking the ghetto in Brazil too.

in all honesty i ignored the message of

'we recommend you complete the single player campaign first' and went straight on to multiplayer :lol:

it really was worth all the hype

in all honesty i ignored the message of

'we recommend you complete the single player campaign first' and went straight on to multiplayer :lol:

it really was worth all the hype

Good boy! :lol: Straight into the action. How do you think it compares to MW1? Better, hell yes, or 'kin 'ell :o ?

IMO until you get to level 4 the game is very poor, you have no chance against anyone until you have stopping power.

i cant wait to get onto the heardcore search & destroy then its game on