Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swap

laumk7

I'm potentially looking to swap my ST rear valance kit for the Zetec S / dress up kit valance. 

Nowt wrong with it, painted frozen white, I just fancy redressing my car as I'm sick of Mr BR coming up from behind thinking I have an ST and bombing at the lights.

Note : the two rear corners or any other part of the dress up kit are NOT included.

MUST  be from fiesta 7.5 as I don't fancy the earlier edition style and MUST be in good condition 

Photos will follow

The red car is the valance I'm after ( all black)

The white car is mine and features the ST valance kit I'm "selling" albeit upside-down lol

Screenshot_20160710-183944.png

20160710_184126.jpg

• Like 1

I'm wanting an ST rear diffuser... But I'm not sure how I feel about letting mine go... Purely incase I need it for when I sell the car on. 

If you do end up selling your diffuser. I'll take it off you? 

Cookey. 

• Like 1

Had mine advertised on here, no one wanted it, Binned it two weeks ago after selling the tow eye cover to someone on the forum.

How much would you want for it? 

I could pick up a new ST diffuser for just over £100. 

I'll have a look for you for a ZS style diffuser.

I'd swap my ZS rear diffuser for your ST rear?

It's in perfect condition, from a 2014 fiesta ZS

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

I'd swap my ZS rear diffuser for your ST rear?

It's in perfect condition, from a 2014 fiesta ZS

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

That sounds ideal! I've got another reason to restore my to factory spec as well- I'm getting a new ST-3! :yahoo:

There's only one problem I can forsee on this...

I'm in Gloucestershire and the part is still currently on the car (no idea how to remove it), and you're in Yorkshire.  Do you mind meeting halfway with your toolkit?

Congrats on the new purchase! I almost went for an ST3 but the insurance was double the price even after I've gone stage 2 on the fiesta, it also costs a lot to tax & more fuel (I do 1500-2000 miles a month currently)

No I wouldn't mind meeting you half way!

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

That's super I'll wait till I get paid (26th ) and ill pm you halfway meeting point if that's OK? Probably be around Birmingham or is that too far away from you?

Insurance is almost exactly the same as my current car give or take a few quid cheaper tbh.  And I'm only achieving 37.2 average mpg at the moment too so that shouldn't hurt either 

• Like 1

I'd be coming down the m1 so send me a message closer the time and we'll come up with a meeting place! :)

& the MPG soon drops further once you get a taste for the power in an ST! haha

• Like 1