Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST3 Dump valve removal?

RSpilla

Hi there, I have recently bought an st3 225 with an atmospheric dump valve on it, im looking to remove it, is it just a simple case of removing it and blanking the outlet and vac line or do i have to reinstall a recirc valve of some sort, the dump valve is located on the intercooler to inlet manifold rubber pipe, thanks in advance.

You'll have to replace the atmos valve with a re-circ valve.

Even the atmos ones are usually only part atmos as the engine is setup to expect some re-circ'd air.

• Like 1

Righto, I will have a look for a dump valve fitting guide and read it backwards :wacko: Thanks Alex.

I think mountune do a good guide for thiers.

The mountune usa site has guides for most of their stuff on it.

Hi Alex, Only just seen your post with regards to the moontune guide as i was having a look at the collins guide for it, seems the dump valve just goes in place of the sound amplifier and the amplifier hose gets blanked, I can see the blank in that hose in the scuttle panel, im assuming my recirc valve is still bolted onto the turbo and hasnt been blanked so i suppose its just a case of checking the recirc valve is still there and deleting the BOV, Ive had a few T5's before so its not too bad.

Thanks again mate.