Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK7 ST ......

adzmcp

Do you want to elaborate ?

I'd love one but cant see them releasing a ~200bhp Fiesta when the Focus is only ~225bhp, please tell me i'm wrong!

I call BS unless you spill :)

+1

And until I see an official press release from Ford on any future 'hot' Fiesta, I still call BS :P

We all know that the forthcoming ECOboost 1.6 turbo, direct-injection petrol engine is destined for the Fiesta, it's just a matter of what badge they assign to it i.e. ST, RS or something new?

The hot Focus will probably get a tuned 2.0 ECOboost, but there's even less news on that than the next hot Fiesta, but it doesn't hurt to speculate :)

Basicaly the guy at ford collage said they are 100% planning a ST to hit the showroom next year. He has seen a fiesta in a normal zetec body with the 1.6 Turbo petrol fitted to it for them to test he said it is estimated to have 180BHP but he would not elaborate anymore than that. He also confirmed the Fusion replacement next year to be called the B-Max and wil once again look alot like a fiesta.

The guys are only alowed to tell us so much

glad you let that out so i can now say ive heard the same thing from lets just say someone who may be involved in the project ;)

I also know a secret, but I'm not telling what that is either.

:rolleyes:

[/sarcasm]

I've heard that Ford are going to make a Veyron rival based on the Kuga.

Kugron - sounds like a Star Trek character, and is just as plausible - a bit like this post really :lol:

Kugron - sounds like a Star Trek character, and is just as plausible - a bit like this post really :lol:

:lol:

Love it!

Now, what colour shall I order one in?

And do you think it will it come with footwell bulbs?

Does it also come with in black, thats the fastest colour! It also needs a powerband because they make it quicker

I'd love to know how Ford will price an st fezza seeing as the Ibiza cupra is about 600 more then my zetecs.

And I have to also say I don't care as I needed a cheap car to run and I took advantage of the scrapage sheme and I would like to say that as I am now getting used to the handling and engine and now the car is begining to loosen up it's flipping wicked. And damn good fun. Way better then Ibiza fr for sure.

But I would also like to add that IMO an ST Fiesta will easily be the class leader. Better then the Clio and Corsa, Polo, 207, Ibiza which will perhaps be it's main competitor although I also suspect the reviews will not like the electric steering, I like it though :P

ive heard that! though i thought the warp drive economy of 35 lypg (light years per gallon) may put people off it :lol:

guess what just pre ordered the fast fiesta with my very friendly sales man its in his diary for when it is released :lol: :lol: mind u mine will be that quick in a years time when i change throttle body and cams.

As impressive as I'm sure it'll be, if it's the kind of money that it looks like it'll be then I think there are better options available.

I'd be looking Civic Type-R or Impreza WRX/STI for not that much more.

I love mine to bits but £16-17k on a Fiesta would be fairly crazy!

guess what just pre ordered the fast fiesta with my very friendly sales man its in his diary for when it is released :lol: :lol: mind u mine will be that quick in a years time when i change throttle body and cams.

I'm guna get in touch with my dealer this week to make sure I can be first to order one if/when it's released :lol:

stuff the fiesta St

im speaking to my dealer about the KUGRON, dibs on the first one pleeeeeeease :lol:

At the moment, it's vapourware. Apart from a few mock up images and news on the 1.6 engine nothing is forthcoming.

Until I can sit in one, drive it, see if I like it I wont buy one... Can you see what I'm doing? I want one but because it aint here I want it out of my head for now!

Well as I am pretty sure it won't come in Squeeze, I will keep hold of the Goblin for now thanks . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club