Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST rear diffuser/valance

Cookey09

Hi all! 

Currently, I'm in the process of remodelling the front end; Zetec S grilles leaving the chrome surround on the upper, going to try gloss black Fog surrounds with a chrome insert. If that doesn't sit right with me standard ZS fog surrounds it will be or leave what I've always had on. Soon to be fitting the ford aero foil front bumper/splitter, potentially pinstriping that chrome...

I'm toying with the idea of TRC's eyebrows sprayed in deep impact blue or just left black, but im unsure on them. Along with upgrading to 17in Fiesta alloys from the ZS or the grey version from the new ST line. 

Anyway, after I've completed the front end, I'm debating whether to get an ST style rear diffuser/valance. Because I've only got the 100ps zetec model, I don't want people thinking I'm trying to copy or thinking it looks daft...

Should I do it? I love the painted diffuser, it breaks up the colour and just looks spot on. Or should I go for the TRC rear diffuser/valance, albeit, the more expensive option. 

@Willy

Pictures attatched are my new front end (not yet completed), my brothers' ST-3 rear end, Willy's beast, and what mine could potentially look like... 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.png

Should definitely fit it! Looks so much better imo, plus I doubt people are going to think you're trying to make out it's an ST when you've got 5 doors :tongue:

I'm hopefully doing this too mine soon as well so would be nice to hear how you get on!

• Like 2

Cheers mate! I just needed people's thoughts and views. When I'm 21, I'll be going with green light insurance for engine mods, remapping, induction kits etc... 

Ive got the rest of my front end to completed, so you might end up doing yours before me. Either way, I'll let you know bud. 

Cookey. 

get it done, aslong as you dont slap an st badge on it, youll be fine. im about to do it to my zs. cant wait. it looks so much better

• Like 2

Think I might do. Thanks for that matey. I wont be putting any ST badge on it aha!:')

Let me know how you get on!

Thanks. Cookey.

i may do a video how to. its so simple

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Anyone know about aet motorsport and what the recommended vudu upgrades and cobra exhaust pipes are like,for mk7.5 zetec s 1.0 ecoboost are like? And where to get the rear apron for fitting a exhaust 

Edited by Lownsbrough1705

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club