Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 focus conversion to 2015 focus st

Owen

Hello I have a damage repairable 2013 focus 1.6 diesel and am planning on doing a full 2015 st conversion to it was wondering what's involved with the headlight and tailights, the headlights goin in are led halogens and the rear lights have LEDs in 

Lot of work.

Rear lights are a different shape, front/rear wings, bonnet, grille, front/rear bumpers etc.

2015 ST lights different shape and would need programming to the car (if even compatible).

Light levelling sensors and light washer units to be street legal.

Exhaust is different.

2015 rear fog lights are in the bumper rather than the rear clusters too so a ton of wiring.

It may be more practical to do a mk3 ST conversion rather than a mk3.5 one.

Sent from my SM-G930F

We already have a st3.5 diesel do a car that was a cat b with water damage to the engine 

what damage is there to the ST just the engine or more?

sorry didnt see it was a cat B i should have read it properly -.-

We have converted the rear end already hatch needed changin so did the rear bumper and bumper brackets, the rear lights fitted same as the old 1s just need a new hole making for the taillight bold, everything straight forward easy enough

• 7 months later...

Hi, did you get anywhere with this conversion, i'm doing the same conversion done everything except the front headlights which seem to throw up a fault every time i turn them on saying dipped beam issue (also they don't seem to work at all) , do they need programming to the car (any idea how easy this is ??) or can the old looms from the old headlights be modified to work ??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club