Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keyed again

smurf1242

so last month someone keyed my car alway down the side so i then went to Halfords and got some scratch remover sorted it out walked out of the house today not only was there some scratches on drivers side door but also scrapes on the back end along with some one initials keyed in "S D" Not happy what so ever not sure wether some one has an issue with me or wether its just vandels but this is starting to !Removed! me off alot -.-

can you put a camera on it from your house or a dash cam :ohmy:

Probley best with putting a camera up not too keen on a dash cam bit worried about some one breaking window and taking it but i do get worried about some one breaking window to take my steering wheel lol, dont help with on street parking, thank god im getting a new house with a drive -.-

That's Awfull,really hope the move goes well for you mate.....If it's any consolation I doubt it's a problem with you personally,it could be jeousley because of of the make,model,engine size,it could be because of the colour that the vandals like do much they're jealous or it could be the pure fact they don't give a f... and just pick on one car.Its not uncommon to hear about a lovely colour car getting keyed.Hope the b...ards get caught

Cheers mate didnt think many people would be jelous of a mk1 focus in all honesty but then again if its any one near by and seeing the progress and changes im making they might be but thank you hope fully i catch them befor any one else :)

2 hours ago, smurf1242 said:

Cheers mate didnt think many people would be jelous of a mk1 focus in all honesty but then again if its any one near by and seeing the progress and changes im making they might be but thank you hope fully i catch them befor any one else :)

Have you any friends or relatives nearby where you can park the car and walk a short way home??  

20 minutes ago, spurswes said:

Have you any friends or relatives nearby where you can park the car and walk a short way home??  

Think I'd rather have the car keyed than get stabbed walking back lol...

Are there other SD tags in the area?  Seems stupid to write their own initials if that's what they are!

some people are just a holes quite frankly theres no reason to touch other peoples pride and joy

terrible to have to endure mnidless vandalism , the feckers deserve flogging.

but being realistic , a mk1 focus is hardly such a desirable car to evoke jealousy or car envy if im being honest.

you must report it to the police as carving letters into the paint seems more significant to me than just random damage from a passer-by........

• Like 1

Thanks for all the advise il have a look at getting one of them dummy cameras and il get the paint sorted tomorrow if it happens again il go to the police 

I saw an issue like this recently. I have to park my car 10 minutes walk from my work in a residential area with unrestricted parking. I came back one night to find a one series BMW parked in my boot, about an inch from my bumper. Thankfully there was enough room at the front to manoeuvre out with lots of effort!

I avoided parking near the house but over the next few weeks I saw the same thing happen to other cars. 

Then one week I noticed the bmw had been keyed over every panel on the footpath side. The next week someone had then carved swirls and letters (possibly a word?) in the bonnet. 

I'm assuming it's been someone in the same predicament, or it could be vandals. Anyway, it's really out of order but does go to show the mentality of some people. 

16 hours ago, smurf1242 said:

Thanks for all the advise il have a look at getting one of them dummy cameras and il get the paint sorted tomorrow if it happens again il go to the police 

i'd get the dummy camera fitted before fixing your paintwork if i were you............

• Like 2

People around where I live, have started to break into cars and letting the handbrakes off.... Not to steel anything but thisust be funny..... Lucky for me I do have CCTV running 24/7 ..... Spend a little and get a actual system, then if it happens again, forbid it doesn't but you won't regretting fitting it..... If u fitted a dummy you would end up king cking yourself... This come from experience lol

my daughter had a old vw and someone scratched lol on her bonnet .had to buy a second hand one

That's better than the last thing I saw scratched in a bonnet tbf, not even sure it was anatomically correct. :s

I had " u been robed" spray painted on the bonnet of a mazda 6 I had a few years ago,lol