Do Not Sell My Personal Information

insurance and modding

AlexBartlam

hi guys

is anyone with general accident insurance and have added mods onto their policy for example simple cosmetic wind defectors, wrapped roof and possibly a bluefin, new to modding so want to keep it simple will phone them to see but just asking on here first. 19 with one yr no claims fiesta 1.0L ecoboost 125ps, or iv heard adian flux are good in the modding community so if anyone's got roughly the same car and age whats your policy like, don't wan tot be paying stupid prices for insurance as its £1000 with the car stock 

thanks

• Like 1

You need to notify on any mod as there are so many grey areas.Some thing that may not seem significant to you or me may be worlds apart when it comes down to insurance.They will look for any excuse not pay out so best play safe.I know when i changed my tyres on my 4x4 from the standard road tyres to All Terrains (not even an off road tyre) the insurance company had to clear it with the underwriters.

• Like 2

ah right probably best to phone up to get an idea of the price increase if any, yh if you do performance mods then i get why you'd declare them but simple mods like wind defectors seems a bit silly to declare them but if it stops them not paying out i better had lol.

Hi,

If you do need any help with modified insurance then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club