Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help needed

Zippy

Today I scuffed the front passenger side alloy on a high kerb, too close to it, so I now have a scrape across one of the spokes, as well as a little dingy scrape out the side of another :( it doesn't look bad bad, but it's not nice to look at now :( I'm gutted! :angry:

Does anybody know the best method to get it touched up, paints etc? companies who'd do it? I know Flic had her's done with a company, who did a really good job of her wheel, so if you're reading this Flic, what was the company you got?? and do you know if they're nationwide? and have branches up here in Scotland?

Many thanks

Hey Abbie! LONG time no speak. How are you? Sorry to hear about your alloy woes. I know the feeling :( I used wicked wheels for mine (think it's www.wickedwheels.co.uk , but it's on google) I believe it was £60 or so pounds for the refurbing, as far as i know they are nationwide and will come to your house or work. Mine took less than an hour to do! I'd definitely recommend them :) Hope you get it sorted hun xxx

LONG time no speak

Long time indeed, Flic!! How's you??

I'm not too bad, apart from this! Lol, it's not bad bad, it's just slightly 'cosmetic', but still annoying all the same, since I know I did it, it sticks out at me :( lol.

Thankies for your recommendations of wicked wheels, I will give them a ring, as I'm looking around for quotes at the mo, it's not a big job, I don't think, so I'm not wanting to pay through the nose for it :( my dad told me there's a local place that does it, so I'm gonna drop by tomorrow and see what's what, rough estimate.

Speak soon xx

Long time indeed, Flic!! How's you??

I'm not too bad, apart from this! Lol, it's not bad bad, it's just slightly 'cosmetic', but still annoying all the same, since I know I did it, it sticks out at me :( lol.

Thankies for your recommendations of wicked wheels, I will give them a ring, as I'm looking around for quotes at the mo, it's not a big job, I don't think, so I'm not wanting to pay through the nose for it :( my dad told me there's a local place that does it, so I'm gonna drop by tomorrow and see what's what, rough estimate.

Speak soon xx

Abbie

Depends how long you are keeping the car. I kerbed the wheels on my Ka and bought a repair kit which I did nothing with, dealer said the car was in great condition. I reckon that kerbed alloys are a bummer for the owner but make no difference to a trade in value.

Abbie

Depends how long you are keeping the car. I kerbed the wheels on my Ka and bought a repair kit which I did nothing with, dealer said the car was in great condition. I reckon that kerbed alloys are a bummer for the owner but make no difference to a trade in value.

Hi Karen,

I know what you're saying, I plan on keeping it a while!! :) What I've done is just slightly cosmetic and isn't a biggie, really, but just knowing I did it, it's sticking out like a sore thumb, and makes me feel bad for being mean to it, Fiesta abuse :( lol.

I called Wicked Wheels today (thanks again Flic :) ) and the guy's coming out to me next week to repair it, it's costing me £55, but oh well, it's money well spent, cause it's given me the kick up the @rse to keep a better distance from the kerbs!!! Lol.

Yay! I'm pleased it's getting sorted. I know what you mean about it sticking out. My Fabio didn't feel 'new' when I knew it was there even though no one else noticed! We can be weird together! Be sure to take before and after pics :) xxx

I still havent refurbed mine yet - just as well because I scratched them again a few weeks ago :angry: I'm an idiot.....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club