Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford mats...have they been fixed...

Dave2358

Hi, newbie here...went and picked up my 13 plate focus yesterday, and since then i've been looking at what things i can do...little mods here and there. Apart from led's in the lights...which i started earlier using bulbs from my old car until i discovered one was dead...gonna have to get some more now...but first things first...i need some proper mats...can't be driving round with the evans halshaw ones in there. I really wanted the focus branded ones, but having read on here and other places that the mats were not that great, purely down to the fact that they were way too short. All the posts i've seen that state this have been a couple of years old, so i was just wondering if ford have fixed this and made the mats better by making them longer...or do i go with a company like carmats4u? cheers.

They haven't made the mats any longer, they just added protection to the carpet instead on newer Foci.

• Like 1

ah right ok, thanks for the reply. so would you suggest going elsewhere despite the "upgrade" to the carpet instead? I'm leaning that way purely because i don't want to screw up the carpet. i suppose i can live without it having focus written on it but still ha. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club