Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mrk7 zetec s tuned to a fiesta mountune??

boodachris

Im thinking about getting my car tuned! apparantly as from next week you can get your mkr 7 zetec s 1.6 tuned to the same bhp as the mounttune which is 140bhp, the zetec s model is 120bhp. I know its only a extra 20bhp but its 2.5seconds quicker from 0-60, ford does it and it doesnt affect your warranty or insurance or tax, its on this site http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/fi...a_mountune.html . Dont know how much it would cost though anyone got any ideas???

sorry to p*ss on your bonfire but u have been able to do this for some while now have a look on here under mountune search.had minr done 2mnths now

Really haha my bad!! Is it worth it and how much is it... can you feel a difference

it's not cheap for an extra 20bhp.but it sounds good.

Haha... the article was written in March!! I personally don't like the styling upgrade, but the twin exhaust and more power does sound good.

I've had it installed for about a month now.. and the only downside is that my MPG has gone down.. but I think that's more to do with my right foot.

There were a lot of issues initially, as you may find if your do a search on here. But since the Firmware was corrected everything has been fine. I didn't have this issue as I made sure the update was release before getting mine done.

It's a lot more fun to drive, loving the noise it makes and the acceleration now is epic.

£1655 inc VAT to be fitted and for the money it's not a bad upgrade.

BTW you don't have to have the styling if you don't want, that is an extra £150 and the wheels are an extra £650..

hmmmm didnt think it was going to be that much!!! just for a extra 20 bhp... can you get the upgrade on credit do you think? or as months go by do you think the price will drop?

I believet hat there are other tuners out there who do a remap and give you the same sort of power increase however it is not going to be covered by any warranty etc so you pay your money and take your chance . . .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club