Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors..

TProwting

I have a 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S 2014, so mk7.5 as far as I'm aware and can't find any wind deflectors that say they fit (before buying and regretting..)

Anyone know of anything to help? Ta. 

31 minutes ago, TProwting said:

I have a 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec S 2014, so mk7.5 as far as I'm aware and can't find any wind deflectors that say they fit (before buying and regretting..)

Anyone know of anything to help? Ta. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390747621054 

Just search the 'Web!

Look up Team Heko for one... You must stipulate the year and how many doors....

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

3 & 5 door available here;  http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MK-Tuning-1?_dmd=2&_nkw=2014+fiesta+heko £26.98 with free p&p.

I bought mine from  eternalcar-ltd  also on eBay,couldn't fault them,just fit the small metal clips the correct way when fitting them,not like me....................

I've had a look about on heko etc, but came across heko ones for a 3 door 09 onwards on amazon and it made me put in my model and says it won't fit .. Mk7.5 

I keep having this issue...

image.png

Be careful with Heko off eBay, lot of copies having their brand.I bought a set a couple of years back for my Focus (should of known @ under £30)Looked top quality but became very brittle after their 1st year in the sun.Took them off as felt they where a hazard.If i where to buy again for my Fiesta id buy Ford or buy direct from Heko.

7 minutes ago, davyo said:

Be careful with Heko off ebay, lot of copies having their brand.

Son got some fake heko off eBay for his old Polo, six months on they was very brittle and started to crack... wasted money.

Agree id stay away from any claiming to be Heko on the bay.Mine looked the part and even had their logo on.Insidently there is some good footage on youtube where brands are tested and most importantly they are supposed to have some kind of number on to say they are safe and approved.Apparently a lot of the manufactures dont have this number and thses should be avoided for insurance purposes.

cant get the youtube link to work but its worth a watch for anyone looking at wind deflectors.

this HTML class. Value is https://youtu.be/RB4

If you want to make sure you get the real team heko, order from them direct. Also give them the details of your car and they will make sure they fit.

Here is the direct link to team heko english http://www.e-heko.com/en/

I've got Climair ones from Ford and they fit fine, quite tight but once they're in they're in.

• Like 1

mk7 fit, door line didnt change. so 2008 on are the ones you want

4 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

I've got Climair ones from Ford and they fit fine, quite tight but once they're in they're in.

This. iirc I think I paid around £40-£45 inc vat from my local ford dealer for my 3dr mk7.5 zetec s.

Look the part and a quality product. Handy for lowering the window a couple of inches, if its wet etc, reduces road noise too.

Had them in a couple of years with no issues. Someone tried to steal them in a carpark a while but didn't manage to get them fully out and I simply popped them back in.

Doesn't seem to effect the seal of the window etc like cheaper ones I've on cars in the past (letting moisture in in winter etc).

They are tough to get in when you first get them, really need to get some flex in them (you think there going to break).

Great cheers guys appreciate it 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club