Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just bought a Fiesta Titanium!

matt1987

I have just ordered a brand new Fiesta Titanium! I got it at a very good price after some inspiration from Superdon with the old haggling skills!!!!

My deal:

Fiesta Titanium

5 Door

1.4 Petrol

Metallic Panther Black

bluetooth & USB with Voice Control

Diamond Bright Jewelultra care thrown in free

Car works out to be just over £11800!!!

Minus £5500 for Part Exchange of my 2008 3dr 1.25 Panther Black Fiesta Style

Minus £2000 cash

Minus £450 Ford Contribution

Plus my outstanding balance on the current Fiesta £1158!

Total to finance = £5008

Over 2 years it will cost £227 a month

Over 3 years its £157 a month.

I pay £215 currently, but I have ditched the 2 year option as I will be putting the extra money into a savings account to have in my hand for emergencies!! So opted for the 36 x £157 payments.

What do you think of my deal guys?

I have just ordered a brand new Fiesta Titanium! I got it at a very good price after some inspiration from Superdon with the old haggling skills!!!!

My deal:

Fiesta Titanium

5 Door

1.4 Petrol

Metallic Panther Black

Bluetooth & USB with Voice Control

Diamond Bright Jewelultra care thrown in free

Car works out to be just over £11800!!!

Minus £5500 for Part Exchange of my 2008 3dr 1.25 Panther Black Fiesta Style

Minus £2000 cash

Minus £450 Ford Contribution

Plus my outstanding balance on the current Fiesta £1158!

Total to finance = £5008

Over 2 years it will cost £227 a month

Over 3 years its £157 a month.

I pay £215 currently, but I have ditched the 2 year option as I will be putting the extra money into a savings account to have in my hand for emergencies!! So opted for the 36 x £157 payments.

What do you think of my deal guys?

Nice one! I got 2 grand off mine just by showing an internet deal and asking would they like to match it. Plus 2 grand scrappage, happy days!

Looks like a good deal. I wouldn't bother with the diamond brite stuff. I have had a similar product on a previous car and it didn't last very long. Just wax it yourself and it will be just as good.

Plus if the guy that puts it on causes any swirl marks they will then be under the coating.

ring them and tell them not to put the diamond brite on its a pain in the !Removed! :lol:

just protect your car with some decent wax instead

Well isnt it a bag of stuff they give you aswell?

I have heard about swirls marks, and if this is the case I will just complain. Its not just the outiside of the car, but the inside aswell isnt it?

they wont do a thing if you complain about swirl marks.

your pretty much garanteed to have swirl marks on the car from there pre pcik up wash.

there are better products out there than diamond brite

they wont do a thing if you complain about swirl marks.

your pretty much garanteed to have swirl marks on the car from there pre pcik up wash.

there are better products out there than diamond brite

Yeh I see what you mean. Well should I not bother with it then, even though they have give it to me for free?

take it but ask them not to apply it.

then you can either get a pro to put it on or sell it on eBay :lol:

Hi all, car was built today! Apparantly it has an ETA at the vehicle holding centre for 5th Dec! Dealer reckons it will be here earlier as it wont need to go to the vehicle holding centre as I have bought it!

Does anyone know who Ford use to ship their cars over from Valencia? Do the boats go from Valencia's port to Southampton? I would like to keep an eye out for the ship thats got my new Titanium on!

Awesome deal actually... not too much on the monthly payments.

Bet you're excited!

Yeh, very! I think this is the ship guys:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetai...amp;header=true

This vehicle carrier left Southampton for Valencia in the early hours the this morning. Its ETA is 21st November, and will roughly get back here for 25th which coincides with what my dealer was saying and what the ford system is saying!

Its driving me crazy not knowing when my car is going to arrive!!! I would love to know if this is the ship its going to be on.

Does anyone know if they actually ship them from Valencia? Or are they loaded onto a truck and driven to France?

Its driving me crazy not knowing when my car is going to arrive!!! I would love to know if this is the ship its going to be on.

Does anyone know if they actually ship them from Valencia? Or are they loaded onto a truck and driven to France?

They are shipped from Spain itself & I actually see the exact ship above frequently on my travels around the Solent every day or thereabouts. I'm always in Southampton (season ticket holder for the football club) and about once a week I drive along Stokes Bay in Gosport & see many huge car transporter ships heading in/out of Southampton docks. What's on them of course I don't know. But what I do know is that thousands (literally) of cars come & go each day from Southampton docks. If you ever saw the dockside there - you will see untold numbers of French cars arriving (being driven off the ships & onto the quayside) as well as thousands of cars ready to board ships for export. Jaguar, Honda & Range Rover all ship cars from Southampton to worldwide destinations. The biggest bulk carriers always seem to be Japanese registered which are colossal! It's all very interesting (not that I'm a ship-spotter!) and you can't help but see such large ships as you enter the city from Woolston Bridge for example. And if you think they're big - you should see some of the new luxury liners close up!!! They are massive & block out the skyline - especially the Cunard ones. So - yes - your car will arrive by sea from Spain as Soton is where they arrive although there may be other ports around the UK for say northern dealers, etc.

Hi all,

Well after a bit of researching and trying to find out who ships these cars over, I have narrowed it down to a liner called Grimaldi, who seem to have the Ford seal of approval with transportation, and it just so happens that they have a roro car carrier service throughout Europe that calls at Southampton and Valencia, and various other ports.

Anyways, I checked last night at the Valencia port arrivals and a Grimaldi liner arrived at Valencia from Barcelona. Got up this morning to check if it has left, and yep its on its way to Southampton.

Its this thing:

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetai...?MMSI=247065500

Do you think my Brand new Fiesta Titanium is on this monster??? I cant wait!

Just checked Ford Etis and my car has been put on there now! What does this mean? Does this mean that I should get it very soon???

One problem though, when I put the VIN number in, it comes up as a Zetec S! Its not worrying me at the moment though, as when I put my current Ford Fiesta's VIN number in it comes up as a Fusion!

If your car is on ETIS then it could be anywhere in the system, but yeah, you should expect to see it any time soon :)

As for the VIN, I guess there's a lot that doesn't work right within Ford as for getting the systems exactly right :lol: But in reality, all cars can have their "identity" changed up until actual production committal - so yours may have been designated as a Zetec S until your dealer amended that order in the system and changed it to a Titanium, but ETIS hasn't been (or won't be?) changed to reflect this?

Spoke to my dealer today about the Zetec S problem. He said exactly what you Andrew have said. Its the Zetec S engine. It was built and released from gate on the 17th November, which he said is very good!

It has also been shipped!!!! He said its now on its way, and that it should get to the dealer late this week, early next week!

I have got my new reg! Cant wait!!!!

The two ships that I have been tracking from Valencia are due to dock at southampton during the early hours of tomorrow morning. One docks at 1am and the other at 5am. Are these docks 24 hour operations?

Surely my car will be here very soon. Its bypassing the holding centre, and my dealer said when it gets off the boat, its got a barcode on it with Bristol streets dealer code to say its been purchased. It will be loaded onto a car carrier wagon straight away, and delivered to the dealership!

• 2 weeks later...

Phoned the dealer today.... my car is in Southampton!

He reckons it could come anyday this week, even tomorrow!

Phoned the dealer today.... my car is in Southampton!

He reckons it could come anyday this week, even tomorrow!

Excellent news

The two ships that I have been tracking from Valencia are due to dock at southampton during the early hours of tomorrow morning. One docks at 1am and the other at 5am. Are these docks 24 hour operations?

Surely my car will be here very soon. Its bypassing the holding centre, and my dealer said when it gets off the boat, its got a barcode on it with Bristol streets dealer code to say its been purchased. It will be loaded onto a car carrier wagon straight away, and delivered to the dealership!

Hi Matt, got my motor from Bristol Street too, the one in Shirley. Wheres yours from?

Hi Matt, got my motor from Bristol Street too, the one in Shirley. Wheres yours from?

Bristol Street Shirley mate!

When did you get yours?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club