Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just bought a Fiesta Titanium!

matt1987

Went to do the finance docs this morning, and there he was... sat in the compound!

newcartitanium.th.jpg

titaniumrear.th.jpg

Collecting him Tuesday morning!

i dunno if its just me but the plastic bit at the front seems to be really far out compared to others????

Went to do the finance docs this morning, and there he was... sat in the compound!

newcartitanium.th.jpg

titaniumrear.th.jpg

Collecting him Tuesday morning!

looks cracking dude, ah i do like the chrome with the panther black, it doesn't show as well on my silver tit. gonna be a long weekend for you dude best get yourself some sleeping pills and hibernate till tue or you'll drive yourself mad with the wait! :P

i dunno if its just me but the plastic bit at the front seems to be really far out compared to others????

How do you mean mate? The bit where the reg plate goes onto?

I dont know whether they have changed the design? It was built on 17th November.

i see what you mean but i think its cause theres no plate on it yet, the white will make it less bold.

heres mine with the plate on

carpics012-1.jpg

I know its going to be a long weekend!

I am working lates on Sunday and Monday though, so it should go pretty quick! Only downside is I am working a late on Tuesday too, so I might have to ask the sarge for the day off!!!! :-)

i think its the difference between the ZS and the titanium to be honest. just never noticed it before thats all :lol:

well done getting it in the best colour though :P

i think its the difference between the ZS and the titanium to be honest. just never noticed it before thats all :lol:

well done getting it in the best colour though :P

thanks ;) lol!

Congrats on the new car. Impressed you were tracking the ship it was on :D

Mine's delivered on Thursday next week - can't wait. No clue when it arrived though. I have the registration number but not the VIN (it's a company car).

I have only ever seen 2 black new Fiesta's, I don't know why because it looks good, and you did get a good deal I paid slightly more for mine but I got £4900 for my Grande Punto when I got my Fiesta in September which wasnt bad considering I only paid £4999 for it in November 2008 ;-)

3 more sleeps...... :D

Will be collecting my partners brand new Mini next week as well hopefully!

Going to collect today. Getting there for 9AM when it opens!!!

Its not been a smooth experience really dealing with my dealer as the salesman who I bought the car off decided to go on holiday for 2 weeks! I was promised by one of the salesman that he would ring me as soon as the car arrived, but didnt get a phone call. I only found out it had arrived when I went to sign the papers on Friday, and it had arrived on the Wednesday or Thursday!!

Was told on Friday I can collect on Tuesday, but to confirm it with the original salesman on Monday. Rang him yesterday and was told he wasnt back in till today!!! Well I am going up there at 9am so it better be ready!!

You know when you just have a feeling that it isnt going to go ok? I will not be happy if I can not pick the car up today, as this is the agreed date and they have written it on the Ford insure forms for the 7 days free insurance as the " Agreed collection date ".

I have a fiesta titanium sitting on the drive!!

I cant take pics now, I got work in an hour :-(! No time to play with it!!!

I am loving it so far!

I have a fiesta titanium sitting on the drive!!

I cant take pics now, I got work in an hour :-(! No time to play with it!!!

I am loving it so far!

your time in work will drag, but enjoy your car :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club