Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Rotary Patio Washers

GMX

Whilst I'm pleased with the cleaning power of my new Nilfisk E140, I thought I might buy a rotary patio washer attachment as there's an awful lot of splashback when cleaning the drive and patio. i was all set to go and get one and then I started to read the user reviews on amazon and elsewhere:mellow:  Now I'm unsure:unsure:

The consensus of the reviews seems to suggest the domestic rotary patio washers, of all brands, not just Nilfisk are just not up to the job.  They are poorly constructed, and cannot deliver anywhere near the cleaning ability of the commercial models they are mimicking.  Which of course cost £1K+ and are driven by petrol powered washers of at least 300 bar

I was going to get one of these https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/ke-patio-washer-plus/

Has anyone here got one?  Was it worth buying?

I've got a Karcher one...absolutely useless!  Ended up cleaning the entire patio with the normal jet 'wand' (is that the right word?) instead.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I've got a Karcher one...absolutely useless!  Ended up cleaning the entire patio with the normal jet 'wand' (is that the right word?) instead.

Oh:ohmy: One of the reviews thought his old Karcher one was superior to his new Nilfisk

Is that Karchers equivalent to spinning pencil jet which Nilfisk call a Tornado, that sounds like a turbo:laugh:

Yeah that's the one!  It's a bit too rough for cars with lacquer peel or vinyl graphics so did well on the patio lol!

Ive got the karcher one too, i found it brilliant on the driveway lifting weathered in muck like nobody's business.

Ive got the k4 with detergent attachment 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, laumk7 said:

Ive got the karcher one too, i found it brilliant on the driveway lifting weathered in muck like nobody's business.

Ive got the k4 with detergent attachment 

Same here,i had a new Karcher one as had the whole kit k2 premium and amazing,i cant fault them,had old one for years and done all slabs A1.

• Like 1