Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone any Team Heko Wind Deflectors for 2015 MK7 Fiesta?

fraszerrr

Im looking a pair off Team Heko wind deflectors for my 2015 Black Edition. I had the Clim Air however they caused loads of problems so gonna stick to what I usually get, Team Heko.

Got mine from eBay if thats any help.

2 hours ago, fraszerrr said:

Im looking a pair off Team Heko wind deflectors for my 2015 Black Edition. I had the Clim Air however they caused loads of problems so gonna stick to what I usually get, Team Heko.

What problems did the climair ones cause you? I have them and I know a few others with them and they don't seem to give any bother and are of a higher quality than team heko ones.

I got heko for focus on eBay no issues with them just check the sellers feedback for negative n see if been any fake sold 

17 hours ago, Rob2016 said:

Got mine from eBay if thats any help.

Had a look at some on eBay and the guy selling them had a lot of very bad feedback.   Stuff not turning up; deflectors broken or breaking when fitted.

The problem with Heko is they dont hold thd ISO licence which means they are do not meet the required saftey standards and could be an issue with insurance.Only the Climare carry this as sold by Ford.If you have to buy Heko then buy direct mine came from eBay 100% seller and broke in my hand after one summer on the car.Hate to think threy left the car into the path of a following vehicle.My personal opinion is yes they look good/cool but the down side is that wind noise increases at anything over 40MPH.Ford have put your car through a wind tunnel when designed so its as quiet as it can possibly be.I wouldnt have them on a car again personaly,I kept removing them on long journeys.

16 hours ago, Bobr said:

If you look at the feedback in detail they sold 16,998 items over the last 6 months & the majority of the negative feedback is due to either the buyer not fitting them correctly & breaking them while fitting,late postal deliveries,buyers ordering the wrong item & delivery problems from Heko themselves. When notified they have sent replacements,issued refunds & generally been very proactive if any problems are reported. I've bought quite a lot of items from them over the last 4 years & can't fault them. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club