Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need help with diffuser

Fezzza98

Hi all,

Im looking for a diffuser that would fit my 1.0 fiesta ecoboost red edition. Im looking at getting custom dual exit exhausts but i cant find just the diffuser that will suit it and fit my car. Can anyone help?

The link below is what im after just ot sure what will fit my car:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-ST180-1-6-Eco-Boost-KMS-Rear-Diffuser-175-/262573312838?hash=item3d2296cb46:g:PnIAAOSwInxXNPX1

Yes it will fit. All fiestas have the same basic bumper, only the lower side pieces and centre plastic piece change.

Sico developments do an rs style rear bumper similar. Not sure if it's the same price though but worth checking out. Have you found somewhere to do the exhaust? I'm looking at swapping my black edition for something similar although it will be twin pipes on one side. 

On 8/13/2016 at 5:22 PM, MarksST said:

Yes it will fit. All fiestas have the same basic bumper, only the lower side pieces and centre plastic piece change.

Thanks i thought it would but wanted to make sure with someone that actually knows.

On 8/13/2016 at 5:41 PM, BenK said:

Sico developments do an rs style rear bumper similar. Not sure if it's the same price though but worth checking out. Have you found somewhere to do the exhaust? I'm looking at swapping my black edition for something similar although it will be twin pipes on one side. 

Not seen that so will check that out and im just going to get a custom one built to suit the diffuser that way it should be as flush as possible :D 

I would be keen to do something simmilar to my zetec s and change the exhaust by either using a tail pipe extension or swapping the exhaust. The stock exhaust points down and to the right hand side so the tail pipe extension wouldnt work with the stock diffuser. I would change the whole exhaust system but it would probbably void the warranty?? anybody got any ideas how to change things up without voiding the warranty???

On 16/08/2016 at 9:52 AM, Bobbo - said:

I would be keen to do something simmilar to my zetec s and change the exhaust by either using a tail pipe extension or swapping the exhaust. The stock exhaust points down and to the right hand side so the tail pipe extension wouldnt work with the stock diffuser. I would change the whole exhaust system but it would probbably void the warranty?? anybody got any ideas how to change things up without voiding the warranty???

I've booked mine it at Infinity Exhausts for a custom built cat back system really well priced, lifetime warranty. I've asked they swap the standard mounts for Powerflex ones which should avoid any rattling issues. I think no matter what you do there will be issues with the warranty. If your car goes in for work my experience they aren't too bother about a cat back system. They only get funny if you start messing around with bits in the engine. 

That sounds good, would love to be able to swap out the exhaust as it is an awsome mod for these zetec s cars!! i have seen one with dual exit shotgun exhausts which was cool, i have also heard BenK that the ems light comes on after a exhaust swap on these zetec s models and you also need a remap? is that true? add some photos of the exhaust when its done!!!

20 hours ago, BenK said:

I've booked mine it at Infinity Exhausts for a custom built cat back system really well priced, lifetime warranty. I've asked they swap the standard mounts for Powerflex ones which should avoid any rattling issues. I think no matter what you do there will be issues with the warranty. If your car goes in for work my experience they aren't too bother about a cat back system. They only get funny if you start messing around with bits in the engine. 

On 18/08/2016 at 10:19 AM, Bobbo - said:

That sounds good, would love to be able to swap out the exhaust as it is an awsome mod for these zetec s cars!! i have seen one with dual exit shotgun exhausts which was cool, i have also heard BenK that the ems light comes on after a exhaust swap on these zetec s models and you also need a remap? is that true? add some photos of the exhaust when its done!!!

I've not heard of this error coming up. The company I've booked it in have done a nearly exact same system on the same car a few months ago so when I go (17th Sept) I'll ask the question. A remap wouldn't be required once you have swapped the exhaust but it's the next step for me (booked 24th Sept) I've got an induction kit to fit before the exhaust so the engine noise is right and the remap will deliver the power. I'm going from 140bhp and aiming for 175bhp anything more and your putting too much of a strain on the stock parts. I'll let you know how I get on and will be sure to take plenty of snaps! :D 

Let us know how it all goes :tongue:

On 19/08/2016 at 11:48 AM, BenK said:

I've not heard of this error coming up. The company I've booked it in have done a nearly exact same system on the same car a few months ago so when I go (17th Sept) I'll ask the question. A remap wouldn't be required once you have swapped the exhaust but it's the next step for me (booked 24th Sept) I've got an induction kit to fit before the exhaust so the engine noise is right and the remap will deliver the power. I'm going from 140bhp and aiming for 175bhp anything more and your putting too much of a strain on the stock parts. I'll let you know how I get on and will be sure to take plenty of snaps! :D