Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec 1.6tdci 2010 109bhp in Ireland

Hassen

For sale is my Focus. The car is in Ireland, based in Loughlinstown Dublin. The history of the car since I had it is in my main thread. Just to summarize are a few points below:

1. Full Ford service history from new. Jennings Ford in the UK and Colton Ford Mullingar in Ireland, as I used to work in Mullingar. All receipts available. I am the second owner. I had the car since November 2010 bought from dealer and it has been very well minded. All services done at the service intervals. It has never let me down and been reliable since day 1.

2. Uk spec car with 109bhp along with A/C, front and rear window defrost, leather steering wheel, rear tinted windows, 17" original Ford alloy wheels, steering wheel controls, etc

3. Timing Belt and water pump done at 110,000miles.

4. Mileage mostly done on motorways and national roads. The majority of the times, only myself in the car commuting to work. Seats in excellent condition. No rips/tears.

5. Had it's NCT done and renewal in March 2018. Prior to NCT had a set of 4 new Bilstein B4 shocks and Eibach Pro Kit as original shocks were leaking.

6. 4 new Federal Fermoza tyres on 12/04/16 @134700 miles.

7. Whiteline antiroll bar and droplinks fitted and corners a lot better than the stock.

8. Car was given the Terraclean treatment on 12/03/2016 @133000 miles. Consistently achieving over 55mpg on long runs and runs very smoothly.

9. Tax €200/year. Renewal in October 2016

10. Green Cotton air filter rather than stock paper filter in place.

11. Brand new Bosch S4 battery installed 1 month ago as preventative maintainance.

14. All 4 doors, boot area and bonnet have had sound deadening material(Silent Coat) applied to it to reduce vibration and noise levels in the cabin. Very quiet and refined, even at motorway speeds, which is not the case on stock Fords.

14. Car will be sold with 4 upgraded Speakers along with stock headunit which has bluetooth and AUX input. *I will be removing my aftermarket headunit and sound system from the car to put back the original headunit*

Price €5500

Many more little things done for the car over the last 3.5 years of ownership. Any questions, send me a pm.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-focus-zetec-1-6l-2010-diesel-mk2-5-109bhp/13034972

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Interesting about the road tax, i'm pretty sure that particular model is only £20 or £30 to tax in the uk. I've got the slightly newer mk7.5 1.6tdci and its free road tax. Had no idea tax was a lot more expensive over there.

• 1 month later...

Is this car still for sale?

Sent from my using Ford OC

Car sold a while ago. I should have updated this. Apologies.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club