Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling my fiesta

Patrico777

Hi

I am selling my fiesta soon one guy is interested he will be giving me 1,800£ is that a good price? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I take it you've told the buyer the car was written off in a crash and therefore requires a huge amount of work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laumk7 said:

I take it you've told the buyer the car was written off in a crash and therefore requires a huge amount of work?

Of course Then its good price I am

happy 

On 8/7/2016 at 0:07 AM, SpannerTheCat said:

It's already showing in the Trade as a Cat C so imagine it's value is between £1800-£2100 IMHO.

Not a bad guess then :wink:

• Like 1

On 14. augusta 2016 at 7:56 PM, mikeyd1 said:

How much did u buy it back for?

£380

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

£380

Nice result 

21 minutes ago, mikeyd1 said:

Nice result 

Yeah it is but will still feel sad for it to go ! Ifs such.a nice car and engine is mint like brand new car really.! 😭😭😭😭🚗

I know but at least u got some doe back. Ur always miss it 

1 hour ago, Patrico777 said:

Yeah it is but will still feel sad for it to go ! Ifs such.a nice car and engine is mint like brand new car really.! 😭😭😭😭🚗

Agree that you can get too attached to a car,I could write a book,lol. The main thing is that you're ok after the accident,could have ended up badly injured or worse but cars can be repaired and/or replaced so look upon it as a opportunity to enjoy your ST 150,onwards & upwards etc :smile:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SpannerTheCat said:

Agree that you can get too attached to a car,I could write a book,lol. The main thing is that you're ok after the accident,could have ended up badly injured or worse but cars can be repaired and/or replaced so look upon it as a opportunity to enjoy your ST 150,onwards & upwards etc :smile:

That is a good point ! Im enjoying it a lot nbut saw focus st3 remaped miltek exhaust air filter it was the st500 red reccaro seats so nice 8k ot was