Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Me and my Falcon Futura

freedomfries

hi my name is evan, I am a new zealander and I drive a 2004 ford falcon futura wagon in a silver.  the car was bought in 2005 so only at a year old and still gives very good first impressions in my opinion when on the road about to park for example.  at that time, the vehicle had only done just over 20,000km but now it is up to about 75,000km.  the futura is like the ghia of the ford falcon range at that time and will be somewhat obsolete as ford stopped producing these cars over five years ago as they decided to move on to the ford territory suv and now more recently the ford Everest.

9 hours ago, freedomfries said:

hi my name is evan, I am a new zealander and I drive a 2004 ford falcon futura wagon in a silver.  the car was bought in 2005 so only at a year old and still gives very good first impressions in my opinion when on the road about to park for example.  at that time, the vehicle had only done just over 20,000km but now it is up to about 75,000km.  the futura is like the ghia of the ford falcon range at that time and will be somewhat obsolete as ford stopped producing these cars over five years ago as they decided to move on to the ford territory suv and now more recently the ford Everest.

Hello fellow Aussie! This is a UK forum mainly, so not sure you'll find many (if any?) with the same car as you. Welcome nonetheless though!! :cool:

Love my Falcons - if I ever go back to Oz, I'm getting myself an FGX. Shame we don't have them over here!

I am a kiwi.

the car has been a family car for the past ten years or so but might do something more with it then let you know.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club