Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chinese Fiesta front bumper

FMC

I think Ford might introduce something similar to the Mk7 facelift [whenever it may be] so that it can house DRL's (day-time-running lights) of some sort within the silver surrounds, as I read somewhere all new cars sold must have these by 2011 or something

Someone has mentioned on another car forum that this bumper will be offered on the future "hot" Fiesta in UK/Europe, such as an ST version :wacko:

No idea whether that's true, but if so, there's a good chance this part will be listed on the Ford Microcat system. I need to visit a Parts counter and interrogate the staff there to find out lol

Can I place the first order for this grill if you manage to get some sent over from China? :P

Can I place the first order for this grill if you manage to get some sent over from China? :P

Consider it done! :D

Cash, cheque or Paypal, for your deposit? :P

:lol:

I could be wrong, but i cant see this grille being on a future st/rs model. I would be hoping for a completely new front bumper/grille design like on the focus rs.

While were on the subject of grilles, im currently in the process of modifying my upper grille into a gloss black mesh grille similar to the Focus RS. Hopefully it will be finished by monday when I will get some pics up ;)

Surprisingly...for someone who is not really into all this customising malarkey....Skully LIKES this very much.

I think the chrome effect would look really cool against Pedro's Ocean Blueiness.

I think I'll put this on my Christmas wish-list!

:D

Surprisingly...for someone who is not really into all this customising malarkey....Skully LIKES this very much.

I think the chrome effect would look really cool against Pedro's Ocean Blueiness.

I think I'll put this on my Christmas wish-list!

:D

That makes 2 orders then :P

• 1 month later...

Not sure what the silver bits are for, love the look of it though might order one :D

Good find - but i kid you not, only 10 mins ago, just before i logged in to this page, i was talking to my mate who works at Ford about this bumper, and he's going to try and get access to the Ford Etis for me to look at all the Fiesta part numbers!

Pity someone's already beaten me to it :(

I still want one, and if i wasn;t so strapped for cash right now i'd be ordering one!

Good find - but i kid you not, only 10 mins ago, just before i logged in to this page, i was talking to my mate who works at Ford about this bumper, and he's going to try and get access to the Ford Etis for me to look at all the Fiesta part numbers!

Pity someone's already beaten me to it :(

I still want one, and if i wasn;t so strapped for cash right now i'd be ordering one!

Haha I'm sorry for beating you to it :P

I want to order it now.. but it says its not in stock until February 15th.. wonder if it will still let me order :unsure: