Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 break lights

Jonanstee

My two back break lights on my mk2 have stopped working. The top one works fine I don't know why the other two have stopped. The only thing I can think of is when I was wiring my sub in yesterday I may have sliced a wire going through the rubber grommet. I've had a look but can't see anything. Any ideas?

if you've been fiddling with wires then it stopped working there is a good chance you've buggered something up, check the fuses first, then start at the rear, use a multi meter to check of power is getting to them, if it is then the bulb is goosed.

iirc the brake lights and the tail lights are two separate fuses and circuits, 124 125(tail lights left and right) and 132 (brake) not sure how that works with the top one working tho so perhaps that is the 132, in any case, check them out and see if they are working ok

Tail lights working fine. Just break light that aren't. 

Replaced fuse - no luck

checked bulbs - nothing wrong with them

its going to be something in the wiring isn't is 😫😫

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club