Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What upgrades should I get to my fiesta?

Focus_ST-3

Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What upgrades should I get to my fiesta?

• 18" OZ alloys and Eibach springs
    • Mountune Pack
    • Do nothing - wait for the ST!

hi everyone, i am wanting to upgrade my mk7 zetec s. However, i am reluctant to spend any money on it if the mk7 ST is going to be released soon, as i would definetely be buying one. What upgrade should i get or should I do nothing an wait for the ST to come out?

Thanks

Wouldn't bother with 18s, but definitely get the Eibachs.

As for power upgrades, the Mountune is the ONLY choice for the petrol Fiesta IMO :)

:)

Sounds to me as if you spend the cash and then a St pops over the horizon you’re going to be a little disappointed.

So I think you should wait maybe until the New Year and see if there ever will be an ST.

Plus with the bad weather approaching I wouldn’t spend cash on expensive alloys or extra power to risk skidding on any ice or snow – best wait is my advice :)

I think it's a certainty there will be a hot Fiesta whether they call it ST, RS or something else. Trouble is, if you wait til they announce it before deciding whether to modify your Z-S, you could be waiting forever! Even then, after it's announced it could take a heck of a long time to actuially reach a dealership!

My advice, enjoy your current car and don't ever wait to mod it based on a "what if" of a future, better model, becasue there will always be a future better model, that's the nature of the car business ;)

I wouldl wait and see what they say about 2010 as the model list shoud be out anytime now - and if it does not feature an ST I would go for the Mountune kit and then enjoy it (I'm still loving mine but so want the extra kick of the Mountune!)

i do not think there will be a ST or RS version anytime soon untill it is confirmed by ford themselfs i will not belive what anyone says because anyone can start a romour do as FMC says enjoy your car mod it how you want and have fun :)

id save your dosh and enjoy your car, it looks awesome as it is!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club