Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carbon fibre interior

Taylor22

I had my interior hydrodipped carbon fibre just before I ordered my new car. What are people's thoughts. Do you think I should do it with my St's interior when I get it or just stay standard. On a side note if anyone is interested in buying this when I get my new car let me know. 

20160818_133052.jpg

20160610_110010.jpg

20160610_110017.jpg

20160610_110012.jpg

Personally I'd stay standard, but it's all personal choice I suppose 

Yea the only thing the P's me off about the St is that the interior is so muddled. Gloss black radio, black plastic ac surround, grey screen surround and door handles then silver steering wheel and vents, I wish they'd of just picked a colour and matched it all around. 

You can fit the gloss black parts from other models. centre console, airbag light surround, and door handles are from a Zetec, air vents from a prefacelift metal edition., they are £25 a gel cover is a few £ from DMB, the red/black edition has a black steering wheel trim but is only sold with the wheel, cheap to wrap it though.

looks good, im going to be doing a DIY carbon wrap myself, ill be doing the radio console down to the gear stick trim, door handles, vents and steering wheel, all though i would get it hydro dipped its cheaper to do it myself and all though i love the look of it on pics if i find i dont like in person its cheaper to remove it as well lol but im sure it wont come to that. 

The dipped surround on the steering wheel looks mint and wondered if it would look too much but looking at your dash it look bob on.

I got it dipped cause it looks so much better than carbon vinyl which I don't like the look of. Also it would be ridiculously hard to wrap the top screen surround section of the radio which I wanted doing. Makes no sense to me why the screen surround comes out the factory basic grey plastic and everything else is painted in prefacelift. 

• Like 1

In my opinion, vinyl wrap is much more practical and gives awesome look to your car. My vinyl wrap project was installed by Gatorwraps and I am very satisfied!

8 hours ago, Outdoor_funguy said:

In my opinion, vinyl wrap is much more practical and gives awesome look to your car. My vinyl wrap project was installed by Gatorwraps and I am very satisfied!

Welcome to the forum mate.

My Son did a vinyl wrap on his polo, he spent ages keying the surface and cutting it all out very neatly and looked lovely, then on a red hot day the vinyl blistered everywhere and after that it wouldn't stay stuck down, so in a fit of rage he ripped the whole lot off.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club