Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mondeo mkIII rear washer jet

chris bowman

water was bearly running out the rear washer jet so for the sake of about 3 quid i brought a new one. water still just runs out a bit better than before. i presume that there is possibly a leak but if there is it is not obvious ie no excess water or the pump is possibly gone. has anyone else had this and if so is there a common problem?

it is common for the pumps to pack up, also there is a joint in the pipe behind the n/s panel above the rear passenger seat that can sometimes become apart.

it is common for the pumps to pack up, also there is a joint in the pipe behind the n/s panel above the rear passenger seat that can sometimes become apart.

cheers mate will look there first as i can hear the pump wirring when i operate it.

cheers mate will look there first as i can hear the pump wirring when i operate it.

did it this morning on the os panel there was a wet patch that smelt of screenwash!!!

took it off and the junction had come undone!

well done mate thanks!

• 2 years later...

I had the same problem but when I looked at the pipe i does leak checked the connection but still no water coming out of nozzle

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club