Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Long From The Docks USA To UK

Wickwick10_1

Ordered my Edge Sport May & Now it's  At The Docks , How Long Transport Time From Docks To The Dealer ? 

20 hours ago, Wickwick10_1 said:

Ordered my Edge Sport May & Now it's  At The Docks , How Long Transport Time From Docks To The Dealer ? 

Does anyone actually use this site ? 

12 minutes ago, Wickwick10_1 said:

Does anyone actually use this site ? 

Nope.

• Like 7

With respect Chris should you not be asking your dealer this question?

• Like 3

About Three to four  weeks if at Southampton but you will love it when you get it Enjoy. :biggrin:

On 28 August 2016 at 6:03 PM, Joss max said:

With respect Chris should you not be asking your dealer this question?

Dealers won't answer this exact due to the hold ups it can encounter , but cheers Kev for your reply. Hopefully it will be a good motor ? I have been tempted to cancel I must say and look at the Discovery sport but held back and will hopefully enjoy the Edge mate.

Chris when I ordered mine I had 3 different dates from the dealer. Car built in Spain shipped to where ever and transported to central distro then eventually on to main dealer.

Just make sure if it goes beyond date that you are suitably compensated. Hint hint. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 30/08/2016 at 6:02 PM, Joss max said:

Chris when I ordered mine I had 3 different dates from the dealer. Car built in Spain shipped to where ever and transported to central distro then eventually on to main dealer.

Just make sure if it goes beyond date that you are suitably compensated. Hint hint. 

Mines currently moved back 7 days to 20th October, Status is "Zee Trans" so not sure where this is ? It was at the docks 2 weeks ago ? 

Same for me, hate waiting, almost cancelled and bought a Discovery Sport but the 0.9% finance on the Edge made it so much more affordable I decided to wait, due to get mine around Oct 22nd

My C max is being shipped  at the end of October  and arrive for Germany 5 Nov 2016 at dealers hope this helps but dealer  should know exactly they told me this  week

4 hours ago, phillip noke said:

My C max is being shipped  at the end of October  and arrive for Germany 5 Nov 2016 at dealers hope this helps but dealer  should know exactly they told me this  week

6 hours ago, AndyCFB said:

Same for me, hate waiting, almost cancelled and bought a Discovery Sport but the 0.9% finance on the Edge made it so much more affordable I decided to wait, due to get mine around Oct 22nd

Just checked your right - mines 22nd October too ! 

Part exchanging this ! Going to miss it to be fair but I have had 3 of them now so a change good !

IMG_6602.JPG

• Like 2

Hi Guys 

just to help you guys out so the cars are built in canada and then shipped via Wallenhius Wilhelmesen to Zeebrugge.

The cars are off loaded at zeebrugge where they need to clear customs (usually takes anything from 1 week to 4 weeks)..then put onto another ship to southampton.

From southampton to dealer.. now this is where it can take a while also ..so far wait times for load are around 3-4 weeks . If your lucky you will get the car earlier. 

How do i know this ..  i work for ford and just ordered my edge !!

The likelihood is all your cars are already at southampton and just awaiting trailer to dealer 

(If you guys want to know exactly where the cars are pm your vin numbers and i can shed some light for you)

Hope the above helps

Jatt

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jatt said:

Hi Guys 

just to help you guys out so the cars are built in canada and then shipped via Wallenhius Wilhelmesen to Zeebrugge.

The cars are off loaded at zeebrugge where they need to clear customs (usually takes anything from 1 week to 4 weeks)..then put onto another ship to southampton.

From southampton to dealer.. now this is where it can take a while also ..so far wait times for load are around 3-4 weeks . If your lucky you will get the car earlier. 

How do i know this ..  i work for ford and just ordered my edge !!

The likelihood is all your cars are already at southampton and just awaiting trailer to dealer 

(If you guys want to know exactly where the cars are pm your vin numbers and i can shed some light for you)

Hope the above helps

Jatt

Hello and welcome Jatt. What a helpful chap you are.

Joss Max glad i can be a help!!

I know from experience how frustrating it can and how crap the dealers are of informing customers!! in most cases the dealers do not even know themselves where to look for info!!

Besides that my edge arrives to the dealers tomorrow ( arrives in southampton last) so a quick turn around , pulling some strings where i can !

Mine was updated yesterday 05/10/16 showing Zeebr WWI ..... ETA W/E 29/10/16

On 04/10/2016 at 6:46 PM, Joss max said:

Hello and welcome Jatt. What a helpful chap you are.

IMG_8019.PNG

My VIN ...... 

wickyst

Zee wel : Means zeebrugge and has been assigned to come to southampton on a WWL ship. 

Your dealer should now see by next week  "SOTTOPS" under location on their vista screen which shows its been delivered to southampton. Your car is due to arrive next week weds to Southampton

From there its a waiting game.. however be on the case to the dealer as soon as the location changes to "SOTTOPS" as they can fast track to dealership.

Hope it helps

Super thank you so 29/10/16 eta is realistic ! Thanks for your help mate ! 

Wickyst

No problem buddy.. 29/10 is realistic however the likely hood is a dealer can ( if they wanted to) get that car delievered to them the next day if its on priority!

In most cases the vista screen is always a few days behind when it comes to actually seeing where a car is..so your car could well be already in southampton on the weds and the dealer will see it on vitsa a few days later ( just the way the system works for dealers!!)

But yes you are close to getting your car!! best of luck with it

Well it turned up today supposed to collect Friday - Going to miss the ST

IMG_6601.JPG

IMG_8053.PNG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club