Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Brand New Fiesta ST Line Red Edition

AP24

Thought so! Didn't want to come across sounding mean or anything but rather you know then be disappointed later on!

Did you shop around for insurance as I've seen Direct Line to be quite expensive and not the most suited for a young driver.

11 hours ago, Ffoxy said:

I call a PCP deal TBH. No bad thing, I am too, had 3 Fiesta Zetec S's in 5 years.

I found Bristol Street Motors very helpful, costs me almost no extra per month to change into a new one after 2 years. Had a White ZSE, a Black Edition and I'm now in another 140 Bhp ZSE in lovely metallic grey!

Happy bunny, no final payment here...

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Hello Ffoxy. I remember you on the FIAT forum, assuming nobody has stolen your name! :-) 

I was indeed on FF!

Seems like lifetime ago now....

1 hour ago, Ffoxy said:

I was indeed on FF!

Several cars in fact! I don't miss my GP. Well OK, the turn of pace with the remap. But that's it! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the fiesta club! Car looks nice mate. Have been tempted by a 140 St line for my next car! Currently got a PB st2 on the privilege scheme for £188 a month, so can't complain aha

I was indeed on FF!

Several cars in fact! I don't miss my GP. Well OK, the turn of pace with the remap. But that's it! :)

Loved my re-map, was done at Red Dot Racing £90 for 190bhp!

Great value!

On 31/08/2016 at 5:23 PM, lukespoor said:

Thought so! Didn't want to come across sounding mean or anything but rather you know then be disappointed later on!

Did you shop around for insurance as I've seen Direct Line to be quite expensive and not the most suited for a young driver.

Yes, turns out my contract had a typo in it haha. Thanks for clearing it up (I knew the payment scheme but I temporarily forgot the name of it) :smile:

On 02/09/2016 at 2:14 PM, JoeZS19 said:

Welcome to the fiesta club! Car looks nice mate. Have been tempted by a 140 St line for my next car! Currently got a PB st2 on the privilege scheme for £188 a month, so can't complain aha

Yes I love my car haha, such a wonderful little thing to drive. That's amazing! What mileage per year?

On 01/09/2016 at 9:59 PM, Ad@m said:

Which engine did you go for?

:)

The Red Edition. I believe, only comes in the 140 turbo 1L petrol :)

Got any pics of the inside as i have looked at a few and give you a few different ones like Matt black console and some are piano black

as well as other stuff.

Yes I love my car haha, such a wonderful little thing to drive. That's amazing! What mileage per year?

Yeah I'd be interested to try the 140 engine. My mileage is 9000 or 10000 a year, not sure without checking, but I defo upped it from the standard 6000

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club