Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

WANTED: SONY BLUETOOTH HEADUNIT

chris1200

.....for a 2007 Mondeo mk3.

I have the 6000CD unit but it doesn't have bluetooth for handsfree calls so if anyone has a good and perfectly working Sony one available with bluetooth please let me know.

Thanks

.....for a 2007 Mondeo mk3.

I have the 6000CD unit but it doesn't have bluetooth for handsfree calls so if anyone has a good and perfectly working Sony one available with bluetooth please let me know.

Thanks

Get an aftermarket one like eonon or pioneer.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Ken.K said:

Get an aftermarket one like eonon or pioneer.

or Zenec

OK then, a bluetooth module for the existing CD6000..........are they easy to fit, where can I get one. I'd rather keep the one I have without the hassle of a new one that may or may not fit or look right. 

You need the correct module, microphone and all the correct loom which are all expensive and hard to locate.

If you are determined to retain the original HU then I suggest a Parrot kit.

The MKi9100 is an excellent system.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

You need the correct module, microphone and all the correct loom which are all expensive and hard to locate.

If you are determined to retain the original HU then I suggest a Parrot kit.

The MKi9100 is an excellent system.

Sent from my SM-G930F

this looks like a very good kit may just get one myself as it seems to solve all my troubles. quick question though does it work with the steering wheel control

2 hours ago, Ken.K said:

this looks like a very good kit may just get one myself as it seems to solve all my troubles. quick question though does it work with the steering wheel control

The mki9100 and mki9200 Parrott kits are leading edge technology from a company owned by Nokia,

The control unit supplied is wireless so it can be stuck anywhere for factory appearance including mounting to steering wheel.

Mki9100👇images_zpsoftkqy92.jpg

Mki9200👇Parrot-MKi92001_zpsoigw67xj.jpgThe only additional items required to be purchased along with the chosen kit are; a model specific SOT cable adaptor link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOT-092S-FORD-Mondeo-Parrot-Bluetooth-ISO-Adaptor-Lead-/250562436434?hash=item3a56af5d52:g:alUAAOxyjxlTNrXw 

and a piggy back fuse adaptor; for use when sourcing an ignition live feed makes it easier as it fits to an existing ignition live source in the passenger fuse board such as the horn fuse or reverse light fuse supply.

large fuse size:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Add-A-Circuit-Fuse-Tap-Piggy-Back-Standard-Blade-Fuse-Holder-ATO-ATC-12v-24v-/180735526749?hash=item2a14ad475d:m:mgwdjrqZXwu16DdAcU69z7A 

small fuse size:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Add-Circuit-Fuse-Tap-Piggy-Back-MINI-Blade-Fuse-Holder-ATM-APM-12v-24v-12-volt-/180735820543