Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The TronFez build thread

AlexBartlam

2 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

yeah i have had a look at the Zetec s but its mostly the power as the ZS had like 115-125 hp and the ones im looking at have 150 or if i find one the 180hp models. and iv sort of always wanted a Titanium lol. im that type of person to just buy gadgets for the sake of its cool so plenty for me to play with.

Fair enough. Lol I'm the same and want to get a more powerful car next. The government is going to charge cars in 2022 for people living in london having a car which does not meet their emissions expectations. 

My fiesta is part of the charge so was looking at getting an audi A3 1.8t. This will be in 2 years time. 

Do post pictures when you get the car 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zain611 said:

Fair enough. Lol I'm the same and want to get a more powerful car next. The government is going to charge cars in 2022 for people living in london having a car which does not meet their emissions expectations. 

My fiesta is part of the charge so was looking at getting an audi A3 1.8t. This will be in 2 years time. 

Do post pictures when you get the car 👍

fair enough and yeah i will do, not sure if ill carry this build thread on or post another thread of the new car as i want to do so much more as ill actually own this car lol.

36 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

fair enough and yeah i will do, not sure if ill carry this build thread on or post another thread of the new car as i want to do so much more as ill actually own this car lol.

I think make a new topic so people don't get confused. Actually saw a purple Mercedes a few days back and it had the tron lines which made it look good. I think you should still look into putting those lines on the focus. 

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I think make a new topic so people don't get confused. Actually saw a purple Mercedes a few days back and it had the tron lines which made it look good. I think you should still look into putting those lines on the focus. 

defiantly not lol, when i removed them it left wax and the adhesive on the paint, which took 3 hours of pure polishing so get it all off, im thinking of a wrap, i love the camo effect iv seen so may go with something like that. or go with a ford related wrap,, or im think ing of pure stealth if i get black car, tint black wheels, black vents, then maybe get a dark gray half wrap.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:51 PM, AlexBartlam said:

New update iv done the wrap honestly cant beleive how good this looks, its no where near as good as job as a professional would do but i take pride in my work i also did the wing mirrors with the spare cut offs. ill get some day light pics of the front later on IMG_3653.thumb.JPG.fa4a1c86cb84a74b0c73a558a28cf0cc.JPGIMG_3643.thumb.JPG.9921d24fb8d31177e002578829743616.JPG

iv also got a new addition as my signature says #TronForLife iv had a sticker made by a lovey lady at defined ridez to make me one, looks brilliant and sets the back end off nicely. i also bought some autobrite from defined ridez the metal worx for my exhaust the shine it has now is second to non and i cant wait to show it off at fordfair this year.

IMG_3644.thumb.JPG.905cf02cbe5004e6024cb84be54ad94b.JPG

What did you use to wrap the front of your car with,  Ive been wanting to do the same to my red edition for ages, i reckon I could easily do it myself