Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto windows module

Baggi0

Has anyone fitted a windows "roll-up" module like below?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Power-Window-Roll-Up-Closer-Module-for-Car-Alarm-4-Door-New-X6P1/351786217642?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38626%26meid%3Dd9ae02beec8642fc9d274b6e0645f077%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D17%26sd%3D141595821434

I'm not liking having only 1 auto window and especially not having my windows go up automatically when i deadlock the car so I think i'm going to buy a module but was just wondering if anyone else has had these devices before and if they are any good?

I found a couple of guides and it seems quite straightforward.

Apparently you just connect 2 wires to the driver's side door locks and one somewhere there's always power or just to the fuse box.

You would use one of these to connect to the fuse box so that parts really easy :)

$_57.JPG?set_id=8800005007

What I'm saying is one of the wires must connected to the window circuit, door locks and power isn't enough.

Sounds simple but i'm not 100% sure what to do lol

I always need a OK before i do anything i'm just not that confident incase i do something wrong.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club