Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've been browsing Chinese websites again....

FMC

I can't help it, I have an addiction to searching as much information as I possibly can, unfortunately this also happens to be on Chinese websites.

On a serious note, if anyone can speak or read Chiniese, or knows someone who can, please direct them to this forum and/or ask them to get onto some dealers or forums in China and see if it's possible to buy parts for the Chinese Fiesta - I'm willing to finance a load of China specific parts such as the sport front bumper insert, the steering wheel badges and possibly now this:

Coloured radio interface fascia:

7qCGhYqiQ72222.jpg

2660831868.jpg

I can kinda imagine this on the individual blue interior, nothing else though. Although if they do different colours then it would make it look more attractive.

I can kinda imagine this on the individual blue interior, nothing else though. Although if they do different colours then it would make it look more attractive.

My thoughts exactly - imagine that in gloss white B) Or Hot Magenta? :) Hell, even in Squeeze it would look awesome!

I just priced up a return flight to Beijing with a connection in Amsterdam it's £1039 lol - I'm tempted to go over there and sort out a deal with some traders to send me bits every month and sell them on the internet :lol:

Surely it would be easier (and cheaper) to spray it yourself :blink: Im thinking of spraying mine piano black like the mondeo tit x sport.

I do like the 'S' badge on the steering wheel, not sure about those wooden mats though :ph34r:

hmm, if you look closer there is some special kind of key used in ignition :lol: and there is no remote control on steering wheel, but the radio is higher model :blink: (according to display and "keyboard" used)... I also like the S-badge, but together with automatic transmission???

My thoughts exactly - imagine that in gloss white B) Or Hot Magenta? :) Hell, even in Squeeze it would look awesome!

Mmmmm, now there's a thought . . . . Mind you liking the idea of piano black too!

Try a bit of DIY.

I am currently doing a similar project to the inside of my Mk6.

I just got a few cans of Spray "touch up" paint from ford parts and a can of plastic primer and some sand paper.

Relatively easy although a bit time consuming.

Will upload pictures tomorrow night of how far i have come so far.

Try a bit of DIY.

I am currently doing a similar project to the inside of my Mk6.

I just got a few cans of Spray "touch up" paint from ford parts and a can of plastic primer and some sand paper.

Relatively easy although a bit time consuming.

Will upload pictures tomorrow night of how far i have come so far.

Awesome, can't wait to see them!

Can't wait to see this too! Although i'm not one for DIY, I like to obtain genuine Ford parts when making personalised touches to my cars, which is why the Chinese colour-coded bits appeal to me so much, along with the other Chinese parts :D

As I said last night, here are pictures of my interior mod so far.

Its not much as of yet with not much spare time going around at the moment.

The pictures are of the air vent surround rings (silver) sprayed to be tango red (same as exterior)

I also plan over the coming weeks to spray the ring around the bottom of the gear stick (replaced the gaiter with a leather one so its now more noticeable) then after that the lower bezel (around the heater control unit) before the main upper bezel, although I will only be spraying up as far as the line before the vents.

A few other ideas I had which I am unsure about are to spray the handles that open the door and possibly the pull shut handles as well.

Here are the pictures :)

Vent3_001.jpg

Vent nearest drivers door showing paint match with the body work.

Vent5_001.jpg

The two centre vents, also note the line i was talking about spraying up to can be seen on here also.

Vent6_001.jpg

Another of the centre vents

Vent.jpg

Passengers vent, also not the open door handle I am thinking on spraying.

When all this is finished i plan on somehow changing all the dials and instrument lighting to red instead of the current green.

I like that Gaz B)

I used to work for the company that made the rubber gear gaitor and our other plant made the plastic locking ring at the bottom lol

I like that Gaz B)

I used to work for the company that made the rubber gear gaitor and our other plant made the plastic locking ring at the bottom lol

At first i really liked the rubber gaitor :ph34r: , but then over night grew to hate it :lol:

My new leather with red stitching is much better :D

• 9 months later...

You got any links to these Chinese websites so can see some more of the stuff they've got?

hi

I would love my radio surround to be in vision blue as well as my air vents and other silver trim on the centre console.

Jamie

I can't help it, I have an addiction to searching as much information as I possibly can, unfortunately this also happens to be on Chinese websites.

On a serious note, if anyone can speak or read Chiniese, or knows someone who can, please direct them to this forum and/or ask them to get onto some dealers or forums in China and see if it's possible to buy parts for the Chinese Fiesta - I'm willing to finance a load of China specific parts such as the sport front bumper insert, the steering wheel badges and possibly now this:

Coloured radio interface fascia:

7qCGhYqiQ72222.jpg

2660831868.jpg

what about adding some links? :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club