Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today I finally did it....

corsic-ar07

Woooo!!! One more day to go, really excited - I've been waking up at 6am recently which is annoying though, but at least I only have one more day to wait. This will be the last time I drive my current car to work! haha

Woooo!!! One more day to go, really excited - I've been waking up at 6am recently which is annoying though, but at least I only have one more day to wait. This will be the last time I drive my current car to work! haha

All part of the excitement! Getting up at silly hours thinking 'Oh my God, car!' must be such a fun feeling to have.

I keep dreaming about mine. We're all obsessed! :P

Definately! haha... I like the photo of your car.... looks really cool. I think I read somewhere you replaced your fog light surrounds - I am thinking of doing the same - is it easy enough to do and get hold of them?

Thanks, yeah i changed the fog light surrounds. I got them from Ford Parts (dont have the part numbers though) and they just clipped on, its a 5min job.

A very nice car you decided to go for. Hope it all works out for you and cant wait to see the pictures of it.

Well, today was the day I picked up my car and I LOVE it!!! Unfortunately, the drive home was in the pouring rain and dark, so didn't get to use it properly, but the last 70 miles home were along twisty roads and I really got to enjoy driving it! Only thing is, went out for another little drive this evening to a car park I go to virtually every day and managed to bounce the kerb which has slightly scratched the passenger side alloy wheels. Think the car must be wider than what I am used to!! Quite annoyed with myself as I've only had it a few hours and already kerbed it! Will have a proper look tomorrow and hopefully it won't be that big a deal or something that can be sorted easily! Apart from that, it's a really great car and I'm sure I will enjoy driving it!

Will post some photos when I have taken some decent day-light ones as today's are all a bit too dark.

Thats just typical kerbing it within a few hours. Hopefully its only a wee scratch which can be removed easily. However, you could be fly and phone the garage tomorrow and say you have noticed today that the alloy is damaged, they should then replace it FOC. What is your favourite thing on the car and what would you change if anything ?

Here is a link to some photos: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=8745

To answer some of the questions on here, I really enjoy the car. It is a lot nippier than my Corsa and I certainly notice the difference with the acceleration. The car feels good to drive from inside and looks amazing!! I love how modern the car looks especially with 17" alloys and other sport features. I am so glad I bought it and look forward to enjoying it in better weather!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club