Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does my ecoboost have the wrong badge?

BonsBalls

Hi I'm a newbie and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I recently bought a Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost 125 Titanium 5Dr Petrol Hatchback from my local Ford dealership.

Thing is I'm a bit confused as to why the badge on the back says ''Econetic Technology'' and not ''EcoBoost'' as I'd been told the econetic badges were for diesels.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out

I've attached a few pics of the car, absolutely love it.

Thanks

f.jpg

i.jpg

r.jpg

Congrats on the car :) 

I believe some of the early versions of the petrol cars with the ecoboost engines came with the econetic badges, then later models were changed to ecoboost.

• Like 1

Yeah my mum's 2012 (62 plate) Focus Ecoboost is the same, I think as said above, they used those badges on early ecoboost models, before switching to an ecoboost badge.

• Like 1

when i got my eco boost it had the same badge on it, untill i debadged it haha. dont worry its not been badged differently 

• Like 2

Excellent! Thanks very much guys!

I contacted Ford about it but I may as well of talked to the wall, I didn't want to ask the dealership in case the badge issue was down to them

Same with my estate - its a 2012 1.6 ecoboost 182 but has the econetic badge, not ecoboost.

• Like 1

i think they swapped to ecoboost badges on the production line in september 2013, but from what i remember people got either badge, or in some instances no badge. either way mines gone the way of a black bag, followed swiftly by the fiesta one. looks so clean without them

DSC_5092.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club