Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK3.5 Frozen White - WhiteWalker

Bannko

Hallo mates :)

I am here registered for a longer time so i have decided to introduce my toy :) i have a long list of modification so hopefuly i will be able to do them all - the only thing which slows the process is budget :D

Ford Focus MK3 FL 1.5EB wagon / color Frozen White

Wheels:
still factory 17" OEM Ford + tyres ContiSportContact 3 215/50 R17 95W

MODS done:

MODS planned:

• Snorkel delete + RS air box
  • Wheels 18" (currently Japan Racing JR21 or JR22 are in sight) :) 
  • Eibach Pro kit ???? i will decide later because roads here are not that good 
  • Sport car pedals and foot rest
  • DUPLEX muffler
  • adding factory PARKING ASSISTANT
  • adding factory BLIS system
  • adding factory rear camera
  • SS-Tuning fender flares
  • SS-Tuning gear knob
  • boomba racing throttle body spacer
  • boomba racing BOV adapter
  • mud flaps
  • ClimAir Wind Deflectors + sun protection
  • black roof + wing mirrors
  • individual chip tuning to gain 200HP
  • Also would love to change the IC for a better one but unfortunately have no idea how because in 1.5EB we already have a water IC and not standard air-to-air IC as it is in 1.6EB

And a few pictures:

Stock:
ddd72f4ab4e1afd4med.jpg

After sport package:
0c7d36df66bf5602med.jpg

Opened performance air filter by J1 Performance:
7e930d24958d3f09med.jpg

Sport pedals + footrest:
61df0fb6338a5f40med.jpg

Boombaracing Blow Off Adapter prototype:
f411885cd47d3f16med.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Tomas

Nice looking car. Good luck with the mods to. Money is always the issue in modding.

• 1 month later...

Thank you Joss :)

And recently i have been sponsored by Boombaracing from USA :)
Now i am waiting to receive from them the Throttle Body Spacer for my engine and also the "European safe" BOV adapter for MAF sensor vehicles. The BOV adapter is just a prototype now so they are not selling it. I will post some videos later.

c0f306ed040d8586med.jpg
a81d4e446ca52b27med.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2016 at 10:50 AM, b4zz said:

looking good so far and like the sound of the other plans

Thanks b4zz...

- i have already ordered the Focus RS mk3 air box,

- the last piece of the Zetec S bodykit - fog lamps covers :D

- and the parts from Boomba Racing are on its way from USA.

some more info coming soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ssoooo first thing is already here, finally. Nuw hurry to change the standard one and replace the snorkel :) 

8f7ff0bc88b8b2a5med.jpg

• Like 1

[/url]

Sponored by Boombaracing:

c0f306ed040d8586med.jpg

Hey, such a nice looking car! Please can you tell me how you managed to get Boomba Sponsorship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/19/2016 at 3:41 PM, FourD said:

Hey, such a nice looking car! Please can you tell me how you managed to get Boomba Sponsorship?

Hi Doug,

well i did not asked about that. Originally i have asked if i can test the new prototype of blow off adapter for 1.5EB here in Europe. Because i knew that they are preparing something like that. So additionally they started to ask about my car and what mods are done and what mods do i plan...and if i will put their sticker on my car, they would send me the stuff for free. :)

Hi Doug,

well i did not asked about that. Originally i have asked if i can test the new prototype of blow off adapter for 1.5EB here in Europe. Because i knew that they are preparing something like that. So additionally they started to ask about my car and what mods are done and what mods do i plan...and if i will put their sticker on my car, they would send me the stuff for free. :)

Well that's a great deal!

So also to Boomba stuff has arrived :) i do not have time to install RS airbox and Throttle Body Spacer, but the BOV adapter prototype is already on.

But they forgot to add one bolt for the Throttle Body Spacer, damn lol
588950f87dd57a84med.jpg

Here the Blow Off adapter installed, so easy, took about 6min. With smaller hands 3min. :D
The sound is on the inside almost not hearable but on the outside it's noticeable. I am satisfied with the sound because my wife and my kid maybe would not like the full sound as the regular "full to atmosphere" BOVs have.
This prototype for Europe is maybe 10% to atmosphere.

1cb61560b35d6c97med.jpg
f411885cd47d3f16med.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A second spare turbo has arrived :D but why, any guesses?

1520c66691311be5med.jpg8169f1886656a2f4med.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Blow off valve is awesome. Where did you get it?

1 hour ago, Dave Slater said:

Blow off valve is awesome. Where did you get it?

That is a prototype...you cannot buy it currently. But is should be released this month for everyone. 

Please check this FB update:

• 2 weeks later...

A small shopping last week :D

1. Brake callipers + rotors 320mm from Focus ST

2. New wheels for summer, OEM Ford US model Titanium 17" (i decided to stay on 17")
4e19d77a1232cb60med.jpg

Hope they will look cool on a white car: :laugh:

1afad5d70b9cadb3med.jpg

3. Gear knob from ST:
a29c1f71b5a441e1med.png

4. Rear motor mount from MK3 RS:
0b140a54e2d4efa3med.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the look of the new wheels

Thank you, curious how they will look like on an estate. I hope that next month i will be able to put them with summer tires on. 

• 2 months later...

OEM E-RMM is on and i really can recommend this cheap mod to everyone. Bought mine rmm from current Focus RS MK3.

Must really tell this was a well spend money. The ride is now much smoother :) 

The new 17" wheels are already on the car. Will do a better picture next time with more details but the car is dirty now :D

be72186a647aecf8med.jpg

To make the wheels look better i bought also black caps (Aliexpress). But the quality is overall good:
d6943da6a9083e56med.jpg

And also bought the Volk Racing nut lugs - and made for them a custom inserts with yellow ST logo so they will match yellow the brake calipers. Partially the custom inserts work as anti theft. 
8e41fd975f2db2dcmed.jpg

And also bought a direct fit Sun Shades for Focus, so i can scroll down the window, have a fresh air and be protected from direct sun and insects. My wife wanted those, so :wink3:
69121dfa69c62b5cmed.jpg

Got it now looking great all the bits your done and doing. Was looking at the boomba adaptor bov for mine. There advertising it on eBay to fit 1.5 ecoboost. Just not to sure yet around £70 + import from USA. No idea what that will be probably same as adaptor? I took k and n of my old focus and put it in new one. Got a tunit chip just waiting till I've emptied my tank. Then I can test it 😎

Checked the tunit...was it worth to spend so much money for such a low BHP increase? The tuning boxes are not always a good option.

E.g. i will be buying a Bluefin device from UK Superchips and the power increase is up to 205BHP.

And Boombaracing has got also some dealers in EU. Try to find the EU dealers on their official website and contact them directly for the pricing so you do not have to order it from US.

:)

• 7 months later...
On 26/04/2017 at 8:15 AM, Bannko said:

Checked the tunit...was it worth to spend so much money for such a low BHP increase? The tuning boxes are not always a good option.

E.g. i will be buying a Bluefin device from UK Superchips and the power increase is up to 205BHP.

And Boombaracing has got also some dealers in EU. Try to find the EU dealers on their official website and contact them directly for the pricing so you do not have to order it from US.

:)

How did you go with the Bluefin?

Well yes i bought Bluefin but they accidentally sent me a wrong unit for  TDCI engines and i had ti return it. Then i decided for a refund and didn't asked for a correct unit because i want do to do rather a custom tune. 

I have already done a custom down pipe with sport cat on April 2018 there will be a custom twin cat back exhaust and then a custom tune. 

Sorry for not being very helpful with Bluefin. But got a friend and he has actually Bluefin on 1.5EB and dyno run showed about 208HP as i remember ;) 

• Thanks 1