Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The answer to SYNC 2 & 3.....

beethoven

That's painfully ugly. Looks like someone has thrown a TV at the dashboard.

2 hours ago, pragmatix said:

Most thing are an upgrade compared to sync2 😀

LMAO

1 hour ago, iantt said:

Yeah , and no dab. Lol

It is an option, so yes, they have DAB+

You could try Sync 2.5, keeping in mind I've only had Sync 2 a week.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, goldtail77 said:

You could try Sync 2.5, keeping in mind I've only had Sync 2 a week.

image.jpeg

Ah, that will be 'Sync 4' then? :wolfwood:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an email back from them, not bad for $425 + Shipping.

SUAVDVDGPS from China,manufacture various brand car multifunctional DVD radio GPS system device.

The 2015 Ford Mondeo in-dash stereo GPS Navi radio bluetooth(A2DP,Hands-free) WiFi system headunit SUV-F7827A.

With Android 4.4 OS,price USD425.

With LARGE 10.4inch HD 16:9 Multi-touch screen,1024*600 pixels,digital RGB.

With CANBUS,support steering wheel control.

Preserve all existing functionality,upgrade your car stereo system,access to internet!

Support Google Play Store+DVD+GPS+Bluetooth,iPod and iPhone,USB device,camera,AV device,etc. 

Support thousands of Android APP download,install what ever you like,play whatever you want to play! 

WiFi:
Built-in WiFi Modem, support 802.11b/g/n WLAN Standard, High Performance, Low Power Consumption.

Google Play:
Support Google Play Store,you can download thousands of Apps from here and you can download many popular games like Fruit Ninja,Feed the Candy,Angry Birds,Fieldrunner,speed forge 3D.

Mirror Link:
Support the newest Mirror Link Apps Easy-Connect to mirror display the connected iPhone and Android Smart Phone on this unit.

This system is free satellite navigation.GPS global positioning system.2D-3D maps navigation, touch screen and voice guide.

* Built in WiFi,support 3G Dongle .

Support audio/video input/output.

Mirror Link function,USB/SD/AUX Input.

* Stereo RDS Radios. Support Bluetooth Phone Call and Music.Support Mirror-Link.

* Support Android Multimedia Player.

Special design for Ford Mondeo Fusion,ISO type connection,plug and play,no any original wires cutting required!

Easy,quick and perfect installation in your 2015 model.

Please submit your detailed address and postal code,we will tell you total shipping cost and time.

Best regards.

Now, I've got pretty much the same email..

Question is : Is it all true they say about installation? And does it control everything SYNC 2 does?

I have to be 100% sure, thougfh

Yeah I emailed them as I have a Hybrid Mondeo and wanted to know if my Hybrid options will display on the screen (Pretty Cool if it does) but not the end of the world

and this is what they said.

Hi,dear Alan,

With CANBUS,support steering wheel control.

Preserve ALL existing functionality(e.g.show the Hybrid Vehicle status),upgrade your Mondeo stereo system,access to internet!

Special design for Ford Mondeo Fusion,ISO type connection,plug and play,no any original wires cutting required!

Easy,quick and perfect installation in your 2015 model.

Please click this Mondeo Fusion multifunctional Android system headunit(with 10.4 inch touch screen)  link for more details:

http://suavdvdgps.com/a/Full_Touch_Android_GPS/Ford_Series_andoid_GPS/2016/0413/1352.html 

For more,please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and best regards.

and this is the total cost for shipping (excluding import fee's)

Total shipping cost USD61 to your address, need 4 to 6 day time by DHL,door to door express service.

Total amount for your order: USD425+USD61=USD486 or 372.65 GBP

Just Spoken to Sacha at Ford Retro Fit and he gave me a price on activating the Factory Nav function on the Sync 2 Unit.  409.00USD + Shipping about 70-80 and 135 USD last time he shipped one of mine back.  if you use UPS 2 -3 days for it to arrive.

The Price squashes the 800 bucks from others but this 10.5 inch screen is interesting and I'll get one and try it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club