Do Not Sell My Personal Information

W5W Bulbs

chris1200

I bought a pair of W5W T10 LED Bulbs for sidelight replacement. When they arrived I opened the bonnet and ...........what the heck.....how on earth am I gonna get at the sidelight bulbs to replace them!! Looks like an absolute nightmare. :-( 

Any ideas on how this can be done would be gratefully appreciated but please bear in mind that my dismantling and rebuilding skills could be assessed as '3 out of 10' ..... on a good day! 

For headlights you'll probably have to remove the units.

Concerning the indicator bulbs, if you have straight pins then they are 382's and therefore the wrong bulbs.

You need 380's which are offset pins and single base contact.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191683213134

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

Thanks Stoney. I filed a pin on each bulb and they fit perfectly now

What a kefuffle

Got the headlights out, easy enough, but the replacement bulbs were a bit longer than the originals. The length of the wiring (or should I say, the LACK of it!) doesn't leave much room for manoeuvring the new bulb in. Took me 20 mins for one side and 30 mins for the other. A right pain but I got there in the end. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club