Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Front & Rear Wiper

sonic113

I need to get some new wipers for the front and rear window on my mk2.5 focus. Trying to get in there before the storms appear  lol! :smile:

Does anybody have any links or codes to the best priced ones, I think last year I used Bosh but are the ford OEM ones the same or whats the best ones to go for?

Thanks

Bosch every time, I've fitted them to several of our cars and I've found them to be best. Don't bother with Ford ones unless cheaper, I'm sure on my MK3 Focus that the original Ford ones are identical to the Bosch ones I replaced them with.

Have a look on wiperblades.co.uk, put in your car and it'll bring up all the compatible wipers. I've found that typing the model into amazon will bring the same wipers up at a cheaper price. For mums old car, a Peugeot 207 (funnily enough the front wipers are the same as a MK2 Focus) I paid about £21 for Bosch Aerotwins from amazon (EuroCarParts)

• Like 1

My genuine Ford ones have been on a year...they still squeak at the bottom of the screen, and I had a new screen shortly after fitting them so it's not the screen. :dry:   They weren't cheap which is why I've stuck with them but I'd try Bosch or Valeo next time I think.

Remember you need ones for the 'little stick' (probably has a proper name lol) rather than for the conventional hook wiper arms.

Genuine rear seems fine and better than aftermarket ones that don't always fit well.

• Like 1

Thanks fellas according to wiperblades.co.uk the Bosch ones that fit are the aerotwin code  A978S

so a quick search I found these at at decent price :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-II-MK2-NEW-Genuine-BOSCH-A978S-Aerotwin-Front-Wiper-Blades-Set-/201541866135?hash=item2eecd4d297:g:9f8AAOSwAuNW4DWr

I take it this are the right ones then? I got rid of the box of my last bosh set so forgot to note the code lol!

anybody got the part number for the rear one?

------------UPDATE-----------------------

just found this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK-2-2006-2011-BOSCH-Wiper-Blade-Set-Front-Rear-Aerotwin-Hook-/182186003612?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFocus&hash=item2a6b21cc9c:g:SYYAAOSwGIRXcQnN

It looks like the bosh rear wiper code is H351

what you guys think of this set for he money?

Yep, those are the ones I got for the 207! Fit the MK2 Focus too.

Not sure on rear, if you look on wiperblades again there should be the option to to view rear blades.

• Like 1

Thanks Chris, I spotted the option for the rear blades and its saying H351 so that whole set must be correct, I will order it and get them all fitted before the heavy rain, which has came here all ready roll on some snow this winter lol!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club