Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New to the Forum

OllieDTog

Hi Guys and Good Morning to you all,

New to the forum so here is my introduction. Oliver here from leafy Surrey in my 30's. Day job is IT Geek (good Geek) for Toyota at Head Office in Epsom, evenings and weekend I play with the camera and have been a  night club and events photographer part time since 2010. Am a big Ford nut myself and the family over the years have owned numerous Fords. My first Ford was a  Fiesta Zetec V reg then i moved on to the new and improved think MK5 Fiesta when they brought out the Zetec S and ST for the first time. I had the bright red with white stripes lol 

Moved onto a MK2 KA for all my sins but due to family life and all had to do this, as with my next car the Ford B Max. I am now the owner of a very nice Fezzy ZS Black Edition, my little pokey Fez as I call it. Likeing the 145bhp from the 1L engine. 

I have a two maybe 3 stage plan for the car, the first is to get it lowered by 4/5mm using springs then fit an induction kit and colour code some of the pipes in red and black and fit a Miltex Cat Back sports exhaust. 

Along with this I would like to fit a sub in the boot (sub amp in one) and add two Speakers to the parcel shelf, so will be looking for advice on this one, as heard you can get one connector for the rear of the head unit to allow you to connect new Speakers and subs to the existing system.

Cheers Guy n Gals, hope to chat to you all at some point

• Like 1

Welcome Oliver :) Congrats on the Fez ZS Black Edition! You have some big plans for it! You'll have to post some progress photos :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club