Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiper blade size for MK7.5?

NQbbe

I'm about to change my Wiper Blades, but I keep finding different information about the wiper blade size.

Some say 650mm + 400mm, and some say 650mm + 380mm - so basically it's the size for the passenger side that's confusing.

Does anyone in here know the correct size for the Fiesta MK7.5? (The ecoboost series)

In case you do, might I suggest making a sticky with the information - similar to the one for bulbs?

I have had the same on mine,my passenger is a inch smaller now as ford said this is the right size.

26'' driver 15''passenger and ford state this and a lot online do,some go for 16'' on the passenger this is why i checked more than once.

Did you ever find out why some suggest 16" on the passenger side? (this is roughly equivalent to 400mm, and 15" is roughly 380mm)

Correct size for Mk 7.5 is 16" passenger.

The design was modified slightly (basically a bent arm) to allow a bigger sweep of the passenger side of windscreen.

I'm back to being confused now :-D

But sounds like 16" is the way to go then - any 3rd opinions ? :-)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but does anybody know how to maximise the sweep area of the mark 7.5. Thinking possibly changing the wiper arms to allow larger blades to be fitted?