Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S

Skoby73

Hi group not long joined and I have just bought a 2010 Focus Zetec S 20 Tdci and I want some info on what to do to make it that wee big nicer, don't get me wrong its nice head turner at the moment its Black with the rear privacy glass and the silver  snowdrop alloys but not sure what to do to it,i was wanting to get my alloys the Gunmetal as seen it and looks nice plus do my break calipers red or black, I also wanted to do the Focus ST rear exhaust pipes but would maybe need to change the rear bumper just bto do the twin pipes but yet again with it being diesel will it work or sound stupid also does the ST body kit fit ok or am I going in the wrong direction, will leave it at that at the moment and wait to hear from you lot more ideas

any help would be much appreciated

thanks in advance Dean

Hi group not long joined and I have just bought a 2010 Focus Zetec S 20 Tdci and I want some info on what to do to make it that wee big nicer, don't get me wrong its nice head turner at the moment its Black with the rear privacy glass and the silver  snowdrop alloys but not sure what to do to it,i was wanting to get my alloys the Gunmetal as seen it and looks nice plus do my break calipers red or black, I also wanted to do the Focus ST rear exhaust pipes but would maybe need to change the rear bumper just bto do the twin pipes but yet again with it being diesel will it work or sound stupid also does the ST body kit fit ok or am I going in the wrong direction, will leave it at that at the moment and wait to hear from you lot more ideas

thanks in advance Dean

Have a read at my 2010 titanium. Will give u ideas

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello

i have got zetec s and have done a few mods I have fitted st rear led lights ( smoked) eonon head unit, day running lights, honey Combe front grills 

I will post a few photos of you want to take a look?

On 03/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Skoby73 said:

thanks in advance Dean

Here's mine, 👍👍IMG_20160910_151515.jpg

Didn't have to change bumper, its the standard Zetec S bumper. I've got a custom made stainless steel system with 3 1/2 inch tips. The ST system wont fit because we have a spare wheel well, and the ST has a space saver, therefore a shallower well. Ford done this to accommodate the rather large ST rear silencer.

• Like 1

nice car Wilto like the wheels what make of wind deflectors did you fit? Front splitters also go well with the zetec s front bumper 

Edited by TangoDaz

^^^ nice looking motor......

just a shame that some clown scribbled marker pen all over your number plate !

;-D

On 10/12/2016 at 9:58 AM, TangoDaz said:

A few photos of mine 

IMG_0878.JPG

Nice car. Where did ya get the projector headlights and how much do they cost? I presume they did not come as standard? 

Hi headlights are xenon headlights so will probably have to swap them for mot but had no hassle as of yet. Got them from eBay but you can get projector headlights from eBay as I nearly bought a pair 

• Like 1

Hi mate, I've done quite a few of the common mods to mine, may be some ideas on my thread20161017_172401.jpg

Hi mate 

like your car looks like you have smoked your indicator lights in mirror have you smoked any other lights? I also like the wind deflectors what make are they?

The deflectors are Team Heko, around £25 on eBay, the mirror repeaters also from eBay - £30, I have fly eye wrapped all rear lights- fog, reverse, brake lights & front fogs. Click on my build thread, there's every mod I've done on there

Thanks I'll take a look  I used a spray can on my mirror indicators I also have clear fog light and reversing light that are also smoked by can  the rear led light where already smoked 

Hello super owls I have just seen some of your posts about your car and you are looking at installing DRL,S as you can see I have them they are really easy to install take a look at a tutorial by a member called Pree he is a good source of information as well as Lenny hope this helps 

Cheers mate, they are on the to do list, will be getting a pair in the near future

• 4 years later...

Hi All would anyone know were I can find the honey comb front grills for my Mk 2 Focus ZS everywhere I look they are out of stock would like the whole set if possible Thank you 😊 

20210414_085100.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club