Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PROJECT Fiesta mk7 1.6 tdci

Ngineblown
聽Share

Hey guys this is going to be an on going thread on progress of my fiesta mk7. I wanted to know what everyone thought as well as opinions on how dark my tints are? Any opinions if they'll be alright on the road or not? I'll post before and afters of what ever I can馃憤

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

B pillar back can be anything, what tints do you have on the driver and passenger front doors?

• Like 1

Do you know anything about the rear lights?? And my fronts aren't tinted I don't think dude. Atleast I haven't done it haha.聽

Just now, Ngineblown said:

Do you know anything about the rear lights?? And my fronts aren't tinted I don't think dude. Atleast I haven't done it haha.聽

3 hours ago, m1tch said:

B pillar back can be anything, what tints do you have on the driver and passenger front doors?

13 hours ago, Ngineblown said:

Usually at the discretion of the MOTer I think, a light tint might be ok but the that tint is obscuring things like the brake lights etc, i've never tinted rear lights on any of my cars.

• Like 1

As long as there's a red reflector on the back (I think there's on on the bumper lower down?) then you can do what you like with the lights just as long as the indicators and brake lights are "clearly visible" you'll be fine.

Section 1.1 - Front and Rear Position Lamps and Registration Plate Lamps-聽of the MOT guide states a reason to fail as: "d.聽not visible from a reasonable distance due to excessive damage, deterioration, or having products on the lens or light source"

http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual_110.htm

As said above, it's the discretion聽of the tester. Maybe swing by your MOT place and just ask them to advise? They'll take one look and say yes or no.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club