Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas for next modifications to my car?

OPLxx

Just looking for ideas for my car :) I've done a number of modifications now and I think the car is looking pretty good! I still feel like somethings missing though, or that might just be me?

Here's what I've done so far, if you've got any ideas let me know!

- alloys

- Wind Deflectors

- ST Spoiler

- Front Grill

- Front Splitter

- Xenon Lights (Dipped)

- Fordowners club stickers :D

The car.jpg

Own Image.jpg

I like what you've done so far. With the tints and black wheels it looks a little mean.

I'd de-tango it - a cheap and easy mod. After that I'd lower it and cover up that chrome with some matte black wrap. If I had more money to play with I'd think about putting the side skirts on it (you'll probably need to change your mud flaps if you do this).

• Like 2

Car looks great. What are those wheels?

Give the rear drums a scrub and a couple of coats of black paint to match the wheels. Will improve the visual. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dan P said:

I like what you've done so far. With the tints and black wheels it looks a little mean.

I'd de-tango it - a cheap and easy mod. After that I'd lower it and cover up that chrome with some matte black wrap. If I had more money to play with I'd think about putting the side skirts on it (you'll probably need to change your mud flaps if you do this).

Thanks for the reply! Was definitely considering some side skirts and MIGHT pair them with a side splitter to go with the whole aggressive look I've got going on. Lowering it would look so good but I've got o be careful with that because where I live there are so many steep hills and speed bumps.

6 minutes ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Car looks great. What are those wheels?

Give the rear drums a scrub and a couple of coats of black paint to match the wheels. Will improve the visual. 

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/wheel/?wheel=ronal_r53_trend_mb

Those are the wheels you see! You might get them cheaper somewhere else but this link is just for reference :) Definitely need to paint the rear drums, do you think I should paint the brake calipers? Either in a colour or just go over them and make them look clean and keep them black?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OPLxx said:

Definitely need to paint the rear drums, do you think I should paint the brake calipers? Either in a colour or just go over them and make them look clean and keep them black?

Hard to see from the pic, but always worth keeping the paint up so they don't take away from the overall image and to prevent rust. A silver finish would look good on your car, but also the standard black if you don't want to stand out as much.  Make sure you use high temperature paint, especially on the calipers. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Hard to see from the pic, but always worth keeping the paint up so they don't take away from the overall image and to prevent rust. A silver finish would look good on your car, but also the standard black if you don't want to stand out as much.  Make sure you use high temperature paint, especially on the calipers. 

Will do, thanks for the advise!

A decent set of mats is always good if you dont have some already, you can get some fitted ones for like 20 quid.

Swap the interior lights to coulured LEDs if you havent already.

Interior Sill plates/protectors can look good, i have a lockwood set for my zetec s that i like and cost around £30.

Consider spraying the chrome parts to the front grill black to give a more stealthy look (will look great with the wind deflectors too)

Consider a set of headlight brows from Triple R Composites as they will add to the aggressive sort of style and i think they look sweet. They only do them in black though so could consider spraying them silver to match your car, or leave them black. They cost £53 from TRC.

I agree with a wrap of some sort aswell as im not a huge fan of silver unfortunatley, although some people love it :p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club